𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽

Author POV-

Jungkook just stares down at the now, slightly terrored boy. Taehyung was sure he has seen the latter somewhere but either way he knew that this one was rich and he had the power to do anything. So he just sighs and says softly looking down.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I did not mean any of those words. I jus- I'm sorry." Taehyung says. Well, even though it's not partly all of his fault, he still believes that he was the one who stumbled upon him.

Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung raises his eyebrows. "may I know, what's funny?" Taehyung says only for jungkook to chuckle again.
"If you think sorry can do anything, I would've just slapped you forcefully and then say, "I'm sorry. I just was not in my right mind." Taehyung scoffs.
"I did not understand your point mr. What are you even trying to imply?!" Jungkook takes a few steps forward and whispers in his ear.
"What I'm trying to say is, it would take much more than just a simple fucking sorry. So be a good boy and get back to your work, daddy" He says with a devilish smirk but just smiles seeing Taehyung's eyes popping out of their sockets. The older was still in a daze with how the younger called him
"Daddy-" and above all, he still could not belive, that someone who was ten times more educated than he was, would say something so disgustingly arousing. He found it hot, but he also did not like the uncomfortable feeling settling inside of him.

"Oh my god. Taehyungie!! Are you okay?" Jimin asks, worriedly looking at Taehyung who just seemed to come out of the shock, noticing that the strange but pretty boy  already went to his table, sitting and stealing glances at the blue haired boy. Taehyung just cleared his throat and nodded. He went back to his work as he believed he would not slack off with the only source of income he had to feed his family.

"Taehyung, give this to table number 5." Jisoo asked and Taehyung nodded. He realised that the table was of the strange  boy's  so he wanted to ask jimin to serve the table but the chubby, but  cute boy already was serving some other customers. He sighed and finally headed towards their table.

He placed down the cups of coffee and was about to go when he felt a hand refraining him from going. He looked at his wrist and turned around to look at the bunny boy smirking at him with his pretty mouth. He just wished to wipe that sexy smirk out of that face.

"Jeon jungkook." Jungkook said. Taehyung raised his eyebrows in confusion but soon his eyes widened.
What the actual fuck. Wasn't Jeon jungkook the famous singer his sister always talked about? He sure did create a big mess didn't he?

"Don't you have manners hyungie?" Jungkook asked, now being all softy and cuddly. Taehyung swore he had more mood swings than any of the girls.

"W-what?"
"I said my name, maybe you should too?"
"O-oh. It's kim Taehyung." Jungkook sighs dreamily.
"What a pretty name for such a Greek god." Jungkook flirts and chuckles seeing Taehyung getting visibly flustered at that.
"I'm sorry for him. You may now leave." He heard another voice. It was the same guy jungkook was talking to when they stumbled. Taehyung sighed in relief and was about to go when he was stopped again.
"Won't you give me your number?" Taehyung holds in the urge to roll his eyes.
"Why? I don't think that's necessary."
"But hyungieeeee I want it please?" He gave him his puppy eyes and Taehyung just shook his head.
"Hyung, why are you playing hard to get?"

"Maybe, because I am hard to get? I have seen rich freaks like you so I know what your plan is. But let me tell you. I despise you jeon Jungkook. Maybe you should try on someone who would rather be interested in you."
Taehyung says before walking away and not sparing glance at the younger who seemed to be getting now more obsessed with the waiter boy.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm making you mine. Because I've set my eyes upon you and I'm not going to let you go hyungie."

I swear jungkook is a bottom guys. But he becomes more when he gets closer to our tae bear. Now it's just him obsessing over the waiter boy.

Love yourself and I love you 🥹🫶