𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓶𝔃 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽

Author POV-

"What the fuck?" Jungkook stands up off his couch and glares at Bogum. Meanwhile, the latter just sits on his seat, completely enjoying the worked up younger.

"I said what I said" jungkook closed his eyes, in an attempt to calm down, for which he failed miserably when he heard the words spoken by the latter.

" I will marry him, because I know, somewhere in his heart, he loves me and you can do nothing about it" Bogum spoke, his voice confident as he smirks looking at the result he will create. Jungkook lost it when he saw that disgusting smirk plastered on the other's face.

He walks up towards him and slaps his face. The younger one was about to punch him, when he heard a shout coming across the room.
"Jungkook!! Leave him" Taehyung rushed up towards both of them and jungkook immediately left the boy but not before glaring at him. Bogum chuckled slightly before he dropped a few fake tears and walked up to Taehyung.

"Tae bear, look at what he has done to my face. He slapped me because I said that I wanted to come to your wedding. And he also said that a slut like me shouldn't be invited to a rich wedding like yours" Bogum said, his eyes still pouring out fake tears and jungkook felt amused at how brilliant the latter was acting.

He saw how Taehyung softened up at his state, which created a pang on the younger's chest. He just wished, that his tae wouldn't believe the words of any other. But by looking at what he witnessed, it felt entirely opposite.

Taehyung hugged Bogum and glared at jungkook.
"Jungkook, in our room, right now." Jungkook widened his eyes, his eyes now pouring tears at how harsh the elder was speaking to him.
"Yo-you-don't believe h-him. Do- y-you hyung?" Jungkook sobbed when Taehyung did not say anything. He chuckled bitterly and left the room, but not before noticing how Bogum was slightly smirking in the elder's chest.

He felt something which was beyond jealousy. And it was the feeling of trust. He wished, that at least tae would believe him. But guess he was way too blinded for his long time friend, rather than his own fiance.

"Bogum, leave " Taehyung spoke, now detaching himself from him. Bogum got confused.
"Bu-"
"I believe that he slapped you,but I cannot believe that he said something like this. Because Jeon jungkook may be arrogant, even bratty at times, but he does not lose his control over something this small. So, I know why you may have done this. Now get lost while I'm politely saying, or might have to throw you out."

Bogum's eyes widened at that, but he immediately left noticing the glares he received from the older.

Jungkook POV-

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Maybe hatred, betrayal, and all other things. But most importantly, I cannot forget how Taehyung chose him over me. Call it childish, kim Taehyung chose someone else, over his fiance, Jeon jungkook. And that was the saddest thing ever.

I sit idly on my bed, my head hurting from crying way too much. I thought, that, maybe he would come to our room, to make me understand, to make me forgive him, but no. He never entered my room, nor did he apologise.

I sigh and just turn around, getting wrapped up in my blanket. Even though it's far away from December, I still feel too cold. I don't know why though. I feel like I might know the answer, but it feels wrong to take his name now. If you don't get it, yes I'm mad at him. I'm hardcore mad at him.

Author POV-

Taehyung stands outside the guest room, hesitating on whether or not, he should enter. He knows what jungkook has done was wrong, but it wasn't entirely so that he had to use his voice for it. He felt bad and he realised it late. However, he was now adamant to make jungkook forgive him.

So he had to do that anyhow. He entered, very slowly, as he found that the lights were dimmed, indicating that the latter was asleep. Taehyung went towards the bed, and saw a cute bunny sleeping soundly. The dried tear drops made his heart clench.
He chuckled and lightly pecked the younger's forehead.

"Forgive your hyungie, bun"

.
.
.
Bratty Jeon is on the way