𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

A bunny gave me this idea so, here it goes. I hope I meet your expectations. ❤️

Author POV-

"No." Taehyung replied Coldly and even though his heart slightly clenched at looking at the younger so hurt, he still could not get over his past.
"It might look easy for you Jeon. Breaking up and then again patching up, but it's not easy for me. I gave you my everything at your lowest and you made me realise how I should not treat someone with so much love because at the end, they all will hurt you no matter what. So, Jeon jungkook, hear me out. I. Don't. Love. You. And I never will. So please, before I loose my mind, don't you dare show me your face again."

Taehyung said as he got up from the chair before taking all his belongings and ready to walk out the door when,
"Wait, you don't have your car. H-how will you g-go?" Jungkook's small voice echoed through the house.
"I'll call my driver. Thank you for Everything you have done today." He said and walked out. And that was when jungkook broke down completely.
"Why? Why is it always me?" He sobbed terribly as his tears escalated down his face.
"I fucking hate my life." He said, now again sobbing and crying.
"I'll make you mine kim Taehyung. I cannot lose you."

Taehyung POV-

As I reached home, I heard a loud noise of someone falling from upstairs. I went up there only to witness a whimpering Eunwoo lying on the floor, his hand touching his ankle. I tried not to chuckle as he glared at me.
"Why are you on the floor?" Was my dumb question.
"Because I like it in here. It's more comfortable than the bed. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. Did you even know how worried I was? I could not sleep the whole night you fucker. And who told you to drink so much?" Eunwoo just kept on blabbering as I knelt down before picking him up.
"You get me worried for no rea- ouch, what the fuck, why are you carrying me dude?" I heard his groan but I could care less.

"Stop it Eunwoo ah- see I applied medicines on your wounds okay? And who told you to jump out of your bed to see me so fast? It isn't my fault ouch-"

I felt a flick on my forehead and he glared at me.
"You fucking- you first get me worried and now you show that attitude. Bring me food. I cannot go downstairs anyways." I sulked and nodded anyways. He was like a very good friend to me. I felt guilty so the least I could do is make him a meal.

Eunwoo POV-
I sit and stare at him, as he makes me food, but all I can think is how good he looks with that messy Hair and the cute boxy smile adorning his face. It hurts, it hurts when you see your one and only love crying for his past lover. It hurts to see how he still yearns for him, and him only. It hurts, it hurts when the things we talk about, always somehow gets related by his name, 'jeon jungkook.'

The day I was about to propose to him, I saw them, holding hands, laughing and giggling shyly below the cherry blossom trees and I chuckled bitterly at my fate. It was so cruel. And the fact that he does not know anything about my love for him, makes it more wicked than anything.

"Eunwooooooo woonieeeee?" I flinch as I noticed that he was so close to me that I started to turn red.
"W-what tae hyungie?" Taehyung looked at me suspiciously as he checked my temperature.
"Why are you so red? Are you having fever?" Taehyung asks and I chuckle akwardly.
"N-no. Haha why would I have fever. Okay what did you make for me?" I hurriedly diverted the topic as he again went on to telling me how he made it. I zoned out, looking at his handsome features, those eyes and those lips, that smile adorning his face. Everything just made me fall in love with him all over again.

Jungkook POV-

"Yes dad. I understand. Now can I please cut the call? I spoke to my "father" who was nowhere near to that name because he never cared for me, never felt proud of me and now suddenly that I'm a singer, he just calls me every now and then, asking me to send him money. I just sighed as my mind messed up by these thoughts.

I again found my way to this shop again. The same coffee shop where we met. To say that I felt nostalgic would be an understatement. Because all the memories I made with him, started hitting like crazy.
Flashback:-

"Nmghh, so- so good hyung" jungkook spoke looking small and vulnerable as Taehyung thrusted deep inside him.
"Fuck- fuck mhhh, my shift ends in 5. Could this horny mhhh bunny not wait till then?" Taehyung says now drawing hickies on the younger's milky skin. Jungkook rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

"Such a good toy you are. Letting daddy fuck you the way he wants. I'll do more when we mhhh get h-home" Taehyung said as they both were nearing their climax.
",f-fuck hyung i-im gonna c-cum" jungkook said panting, and that's exactly when he reached his climax. Taehyung still kept on thrusting as he was yet to reach his climax and jungkook'd mind went blank with the overstimulation. He just felt pain along with pleasure but it felt so good. Taehyung soon reached his climax with a loud groan.

They both were panting heavily as Taehyung kissed on jungkook's forehead, as an apology because he won't be able to give the boy aftercare.
"Hyung needs to go to work baby. I swear once we get home, ik treat you to a nice dinner and a bubble bath okay?" Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend.
"I understand hyungie. You need to go to work or jiminie hyung will scold us again for doing the restricted things in the storeroom." Jungkook said pouting and Taehyung chuckled at his lover's duality.

"You really are something aren't you?"
Jungkook smiled and nodded.
"Yes I am."

___________

"Oh come on jungkook. Stop acting like a baby." A man in his early twenties yelled at the younger boy who was ignoring the elder the whole day. The reason you may ask? Well the tiger looking boy drank his bunnie's precious banana milk. Taehyung kept on apologizing but the latter seemed to ignore all of his efforts.

"So now I'm a baby huh? Shouldn't you be sorry?" Taehyung widened his eyes. All the day he had been saying innumerable sorries and jungkook thinks he did not even apologize? Wow.

"Okay then. If you think I did not apologize to you properly, then what can I do? Don't talk to me too then." Taehyung said as he walked out of the room to his bedroom and jungkook looked over to see that the older was really very angry.
"Fuck, did I went too far?" Jungkook says as he entered the kitchen only to be met by a box of banana milk along with some chocolates. Now he felt even more guilty. He hurriedly went towards their bedroom to see his boyfriend wrapped up in a blanket mumbling incoherent words.

"That meanie bunny. Banana milk is more precious to him isn't it?" Fuck you Jeon." Taehyung kept on spotting curses not realising that the younger was just behind him. Suddenly, he felt two small arms wrapping up around him. He turned red but hid it well under the covers.

"Is my hyungie mad at me?" Jungkook whispered. Taehyung did not say anything.
"I'm sorry. I was just teasing you baby. You know I like to do pranks, so i-just" jungkook stopped when the latter turned around glaring at him. He smiled sheepishly and Taehyung smiled, but a very fake one.

"You like pulling pranks on me so much?" Jungkook nods. Taehyung smiles again.
"Okay then, prank me as much as you want. I won't get mad." Jungkook's eyes sparkled. He loved pranking people and if his boyfriend was so willing to get pranked on, his wish will be granted.
"Really? Thank you so much hyungieeeee."
"One more thing. No cuddles, kisses, hugs and you will sleep on the couch for 2 weeks." He said and turned around.

"What? Hyungggggg. Come on I'm sorry. I really thought you would let me prank you."

"I'm not accepting your apology."

"Hyungie pleaseeee?"

"No"

"But I love you"

"I love you too "

"The drop the punishment."

"No"

"Fuck you hyung"

"Too bad you won't get to fuck me not I will fuck you. Get lost."

"Yahhh I'm sorry hyungieeee. Pretty please"

"Jeon" Taehyung said glaring.
"Okay fine. Cuddle me now." Taehyung said as jungkook smiled and cuddled his boyfriend happily.
"Still no kisses though."

"KIM TAEHYUNG"