𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

Author POV-

The date was filled with giggles, laughter, creating their own happy little environment. They only stopped talking when the waiter arrived with the food, which was all to jungkook's and Taehyung's liking.

"Hyungie, did you like the food?" Jungkook asks nervously. He knows it's his and tae's favourite restaurant but people change with time and so do their favourites.

"Yes of course. Why are you asking that kook? You know it's my favourite place after all, like a second home. And I love the places you choose for our date. It's always the best. "

Taehyung's words made jungkook's heart flutter with happiness and love. He just smiled and nodded. If his hyung is happy, then he is too.
.
.
.
.

"Yahh. That was just one time okay? And I wasn't even jealous"Jungkook says, now rolling his eyes and he munches on the brocolli forcefully.

"Yeah whatever, but may I know, why did you break his leg?"

"W-what? Did I? Haha- I f-forgot hyung."

"Shall I remind you then?" Taehyung said, only to earn a punch ( if you call it one) on his chest. He giggled and just continued to tease his Baby.

Flashback:-

"Kim Taehyung!!" Jungkook shouts as he gets back to his home, receiving a confused glare from his boyfriend.

"Why are you so furious baby? Is something wrong?" Taehyung said as he was about to go towards him when he was pinned towards the wall and was being kissed forcefully. The kiss held aggression, passion and most importantly, anger. Jungkook was pouring everything out in that kiss.

They soon broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen as jungkook now hid himself in the embrace of his boyfriend. Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend's duality.

"What happened baby?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook smirked ashe was about to say something when he heard a knock on their door.

"That should explain." Jungkook says before he rushes out, holding Taehyung's hand, and opens the door, only to find Taehyung's friend who was from the cafe, limping, and crying. Taehyung nearly widened his eyes when he saw blood oozing out from the man's forehead.

"B-bogum? What happened to y-you?" Taehyung asked as he was about to help him when, the latter squirmed away from him.
"Bogu-"

"Tae. I'm sorry. But please, please don't contact me anymore, don't come near me anymore, and most importantly, I don't love you, I mean I used to love you bu-" bogum stopped talking when he noticed a pair of eyes glaring at him. He gulped and just ran away while Taehyung stood there, processing his words.
Once he knew what was going on, he turned around only to find his boyfriend, smiling innocently.
"What is that smile for? After almost nearly killing him?" Taehyung asked, his aura screamed dominant.
"I-i taeeeee he was in love with you. And when he said to me, t-that he loved you, I couldn't control." Jungkook says, pouting, but he knows he messed up big this time. He was about to hug the older when he was pushed away, from the latter.

"What the fu-"

"Before nearly killing him, you could just be calm about it. You have a reputation jungkook. You cannot just go on killing people for liking me. So many people are obsessed with you, they love you like anything, but did I go on killing them?" The younger just shook his head.

"Then? Why can't you control your anger kim Jungkook?" Taehyung kept on scolding him but the younger was stuck on the words "kim jungkook" that sounded so right for him.

"K-kim jungkook?" The younger muttered and that's when Taehyung stopped his scolding only to sigh and get mad again.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT"

And that's how the rest of the evening went by the younger asking for forgiveness, to the older, trying to make his baby happy when he himself made him cry.

Flashback ends:-
"Ex cuse me sir. May I get an autograph?" An unknown voice interupted the couple as they looked over to find a girl, probably of his age,
Looking at him, nervously fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah..sure." jungkook said before lifting his face, into a beautiful smile, which was almost hard to even recognise as a fake one. He swiftly signed the notebook and gave her back. Still smiling, the girl then asks him for a picture for which he politely declined.

"You see, I'm really in a private meeting here. So I'm sorry." The girl then finally looks over at Taehyung who was just simply smiling and using his phone.

"I'm sure your brother won't mind, right?" The girl says and Taehyung, slightly disappointed with the way he was addressed just shook his head politely as in saying he won't.

"Huh?" They both heard a scoff and looked over to the k-pop star only to get horrified by his look. His eyes, which were now dark, were looking at the girl as if she was his greatest enemy and then he smirked. Taehyung swore, that it was the hottest, most alluring, yet, the most terrifying side ever. But the girl, almost was about to faint when he heard his deep voice.

"Do you think,,, that were brothers?" Jungkook said and the girl nervously shook her head continuously.

"I'm giving you one last chance okay?" He smirks and the girl just nods.

"What are we?" Jungkook says and the girl, smiles slightly.

"Fr-friends? Now I know." She laughs but immeadiately shuts her mouth when she receives death glares from the latter. Jungkook then walks towards her, towering her.

"This man, right here, is my boyfriend. So no, we do mind, it's our privacy. So please leave before I lose my temper" the girl just cries as she ran away from there.

Jungkook was suddenly pulled by Taehyung on his lap,
"My baby was so hot. I just want to fuck you senseless right now." Jungkook nearly moans at that dominanting tone.

"Then do so"

"Hmm,kinky are we?"

"Oh shut up hyung!"