𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾,𝓳𝓮𝓸𝓷

Author POV-

"Y-you?" Both jungkook and Taehyung say in unison, eyes not wanting to look away from each other. Taehyung broke the eye contact first and then looked at jimin, whereas jungkook kept looking at the man he was longing for.

"Jimina let's go." Taehyung said, not sparing even a glance to the younger who had tears in his eyes, and a soft smile adorning his face. Jimin nodded, understanding the situation he took the shopping bags from jimin's hand and was about to walk away when he felt some of the shopping bags being taken away by jungkook. He glared at the man but jungkook just talked to jimin while walking.

"That is our car. Thank you so much jungkook. I'm sure we could've not taken the bags by only our help." Jungkook gave his bunny smile to his hyung but the entire time, Taehyung did not even say anything. He did not talk to any of the two. Just quietly going towards their car.

"T-taehyung-"

"It was nice meeting you mr Jeon. And I hope to never see you again. And yes, we are not on close terms so please address me as mr Kim." Jungkook slightly widened his eyes. Taehyung had changed. He had this arrogant attitude that the younger did not like. But then again, he was the cause for the loss of Taehyung's smile. So he just smiled and nodded.

"Now, if you may?" Taehyung asked while jungkook stood there in confusion, realising that he was in front of their car. He was about to walk away but not before jimin handing him a chit which had a number. jungkook smiled and jimin smiled too. Well, atleast jungkook got his hyung back. He now, had a shoulder to cry on.

"What was this behaviour tae?" Jimin said, as they both entered Taehyung's apartment.
"What behaviour?" Taehyung says, acting oblivious.
"What behaviour? I'm asking about your behaviour with jungkook tae." Jimin says glaring at his best friend who was now chewing an apple.
"Serves him right." Taehyung says before he walks to his room leaving jimin at the living room. Even though Taehyung acted like he did not care, only those four walls In his room knew the truth. The painful sobs, the teary eyes and the red nose was enough for jimin to know that the older was very much affected by jungkook's presence.

Taehyung's POV-

People don't always remain the same and I got that experience from my life. Everytime, it's on the right track, someone or the other have to ruin it by their presence. Those days were actually the best, in the arms of the one you love, watching movies, cuddling, cooking together, all those thing we're actually the best time of my life.

But, life is not always about ups is it? It cannot always remain the same. This is where I got to know that the Jeon jungkook I loved the most was nothing but an obsessed person who just wanted fame, attention. But I could not blame him. He had his career, he had his life. I could not blame him when he kissed someone else in front of media and made out with me in those four walls of our room.

It was becoming toxic. Our relationship had our downfall. And it finally came to an end when he himself chose his fake girlfriend over me.

Flashback:-

"Tae why can't you understand? I need to choose my career baby." Jungkook says, now tired of the argument.

"Yes you can jungkook. But you cannot just choose her for fame. Are you even in your senses? You are saying that you will only kiss her in public and then me in private? That's bullshit. Yes you can choose your career but choosing her for even more fame is j-just not you kook. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me, it's you who is overly possesive over me. So what if I kiss her? You know that I'll only love you isn't it?"

"But that isn't a good relationship jungkook. When will you understand that kissing someone other than your boyfriend is actually cheating?"

"Okay then, let's break up okay? I cannot tolerate your broke ass anymore. Get out of my house this instance." Jungkook says unbothered about the fact that he broke the most precious soul that day, completely.

"What?are you really my bun? What the fuck is wrong with you kook?"
Taehyung says with tears in his eyes, not believeing the younger's words.

"Yeah yeah are you done? Get out. And also take your belongings." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

"Fuck you Jeon. I'll never forgive you."

But actually, in reality, jungkook had also been broken for this. It's his company who came to know about his and Taehyung's relationship. They even threatened him,saying that they will not let Taehyung work anywhere if they continue their relationship. So jungkook had to do this, for the sake of his love.

Flashback ends:-

"I've been calling you since so many minutes tae. Come and have your lunch. I made your favourite." Jimin says, knocking on Taehyung's room. Taehyung nodded and said a small "coming chim" but he did not forget to wash his face as it was already very evident that he cried.

"It was all past tae. Don't let him in your heart again. I'm afraid that I'll again let my guard down." Taehyung says to himself, looking at the mirror in front of him.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
"Happy Diwali 🎇 I love you buns 🩷