𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂

Author POV-

Jungkook woke up to no one beside him. He scrunched when the sunlight directly hit his eyes. After adjusting to his surroundings, yesterday's memories hit him like a truck. He looked towards the door and found it closed, just like yesterday. Which means, that the older did not even care for him once to check up on him.

Jungkook sighed as his eyes filled with tears and he lazily got out of the bed.
"Good thing I have a tight schedule today." He says as he looked at himself in the mirror and he again began to cry.
"Godamn, wa-was I this sensitive?" He asked himself as he chuckled bitterly through his tears. He wiped his eyes and began to do his morning routine.

Jungkook sighed, as the fresh water droplets hit his skin. The water was warm, which was much needed considering that he liked to get his mind off of this thing. But it did not help though, as yesterday's scenes kept on picturing in his brain.

This time, the younger felt anger rushing through him as he hastily walked out of the shower cubicle and wrapped a towel around his waist.
He looked hot, anyone could tell that but they would not be alive to watch him like that again, because they would die because of his alluring figure.

He was picking out his clothes from the wardrobe thinking on whether to wear a black sweatshirt or a white one. Just as he was about to turn around, he felt two muscular arms wrapped around his waist.

He knew who that was, but he chose to stay numb. This was the thing Taehyung hated the most. Silent treatment. And that was exactly what jungkook planned to do.
Taehyung sighed against the younger ear, pecking his neck from time to time as he took in his scent which was lavendar, the body wash which jungkook used.

"Still mad at me sweetheart?" Taehyung mumbled against jungkook's skin. Jungkook shivered at that deep voice. He almost forgot that he was mad at the older. But he knew his tricks all too well. Being much stronger this time, he harshly pushed Taehyung, who was made to stumble on the bed.

Jungkook now casually picked out his clothes as he again walked into the bathroom.

Soon he came out looking like a Greek god

Soon he came out looking like a Greek god. Taehyung practically drooled over the younger, but the latter was not even glancing at the pouty human drooling over him.

"What do you want for breakfast hmm? I'll make it today." Taehyung spoke only to be met by silence.

"How about some kimchi fried rice?"

"..."

"Are you going to the studio today?"

"..."

"Baby, are you ignoring me?"

"..."

"Bab-"

"STOP WITH THE BABYING KIM TAEHYUNG. I'll eat outside and please, why are you coming to me now? Why don't you go to your Bogum? After all, you trust him more than me don't you?"

Taehyung stood in shock. He never witnessed such an arrogant tone coming from the younger. Jungkook just dashed out of the room in anger and Taehyung stood there, feeling hurt by each and every word spoken by the younger.

He still did not give up though. He was clearly at fault this time so he showed no signs of giving up. He walked out of the bedroom only to be met by a silent living room.

"Did he leave already? But he always gives me a goodbye kiss. Is he that mad at me?" Taehyung mutters to himself. He just sighed but soon a small smile crept up his lips when he saw that his puppy was eating food happily from his bowl. He crouched down to pet his fur and the fluffball leaned into his touch.

"Tannie? I guess eomma made you eat hmm? It's fine. At least he cares for you" Taehyung stood up and walked towards the kitchen, but he completely lost appetite after what happened today. So he just walked out of the space to get ready for the day.

"What the hell jeon? Why are you acting like this? Come on, give me that million dollar smile." The director said, looking at the dull face provided by the latter.

"But I am smiling hyung nim. See?" He again showed his smile which was anything but genuine.
"Yes you are. But it's not that usual day smile that lights up the media. Are you sad by any chance? Let's do one thing. Shall I delay the shoot? You can heal yourself in the meantime" the director says and jungkook does not say anything but nod.

"Whatever." He walks out of the shooting area, to his vanity van but immeadiately regrets doing so when he sees his manager and his boyfriend making out in there.
"Atleast not here guyssss" jungkook says and sighs.
"Oh. I'm sorry. But the shoot was about to end in two hours?" Namjoon spoke, now dropping his boyfriend on the couch who was seated on his lap.

"Yes, but he delayed it. Now can you guys please leave?" Jungkook spoke, rudeness spreading in the air. Namjoon says no more, before nodding and softly smiling at him.

Taehyung POV-

"This is not the file I asked for Taehyung. What is wrong with you? From the morning you are so absent minded. Is something wrong?" Jimin spoke, when he saw the careless mistakes his bestfriend made.

"Nothing is right jimin. It's just, I'm so fucking stressed out. And- and I don't even know what to do anymore. I had this silly little argument with koo because of some stupid jerk and now he doesn't even talk to me. " Taehyung spoke, voice laced with sadness.

"It's never too late to apologise tae tae. I know jungkook will forgive you. After all, he's really whipped for you. Isn't he?" Jimin said and Taehyung just nodded.

"A simple sorry, and some cuddles is all it takes for him to forgive you. Let's bet"

But little did they know, Jeon jungkook was never an easy one.

Double update?