𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷

Wtf
Wtf
Wtf
3k?
Y'all Ily all so so much 💓
Thank you for making this happen. like bro fr 3000 people?

I'm panicking WTF

Thank you again ❤️

_____

Author POV-

" Hyungie? Why are you looking so sad? Talk to me hyung" jungkook said, eyeing the older who seemed to be in thoughts.
They were currently in Taehyung's old room and he was glad he kept it clean whatsoever.

"J-jungkook" Taehyung spoke and jungkook caressed his hand, as in a way of trying to make him feel relaxed.
"I- uh I wanted to tell you something."

"I'm listening hyung"

" Jungkook, I'm actually i-infertile"

"Is that it?" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung widened his eyes.
"What do you mean? Aren't you sad? You can never have kids jungkook. If you marry me that is." Taehyung looked down. Even thinking of jungkook rejecting him from the marriage made him feel sad.

"You did not possibly think I will turn you down for that did you?" Jungkook says, but soon slumps on his bed when he sees that puppy face of the elder. He chuckled and went closer to his hyung, sitting on his lap and burying his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.
"I will never leave you hyung. Sure, I'm a bit sad that we cannot have kids of our own but that's it. And besides, we can always fuck without using protection you know?" And that made him earn a slap on his shoulder.

"Ouch- it's okay hyung. We can always adopt if you want. But remember, your love is more than enough for me. I'm in love with all of your imperfections and your PERFECT in every way, for me and my eyes, oh wait-"

He abruptly breaks the hug and makes a finger heart.

"And my heart too" with a bunny smile, he makes his fiance smile too. That view was the most precious sight for him. His hyungie laughed his heart out at his silly acts.

"That one is my favourite. Your smile, hyungie" jungkook says and Taehyung pulls the younger for a kiss. It was full of love and passion. The younger pulled his collar more tightly and Taehyung carrsed his waist from time to time.
.
.
.

Soon the day of the wedding came, the most important day when they would finally can be called husbands. That thought alone made both of them smile like idiots.

"I'm nervous. I'm nervous. I'm so nervous hyungg" jungkook says as he walks through the dressing room and seokjin just rolled his eyes at his over exaggerated brother.
"So? Can I do anything about it? Don't be nervous kookie. Just think that he's you're boyfriend okay?"

Jungkook now stands in the middle of the room and smiles, blushinh furiously.
"But, n-now he will be my husband hyung"
"Yahhh stop laughing will you?"
"It's my mouth. Why do you care?"
And soon a pink shoe came towards him flying landing right at his face.
"Ouch, I'm sorry hyungieee" jungkook pleads but it was already too late. The show's pring was very much evident on his face.
"Makeup unnie. Makeup" jungkook sits on the chair and let's the makeup artist do her job, with the younger pouting heavily.

.
.
.

"Stop biting you'r nails Taehyung." Jimin mumbled to Taehyung who was standing on the stage, feeling extremely giddy and nervous. He acted like he did not hear him but soon smiled beautifully when he saw jungkook walking down the aisle looking like a literal angel.

"You look so pretty koo" Taehyung mumbled and jungkook looked down shyly but soon smirked thinking of a flirtatious remark

"You look so hot too hyungie, I wonder what that hotness will be of use today in our bed."

And Taehyung swore, he had never seen jungkook being this bold that he himself felt the atmosphere getting warmer and warmer.

"Do you Jeon jungkook, take kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" jungkook says, looking at the older fondly.

"Do you kim Taehyung, take Jeon jungkook, as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" Taehyung gleams at the younger.

"You may now kiss" and that was exactly when Taehyung finally lost all his control and kissed the younger deeply.
.
.
.
The reception was so boring for both of them. They just could not wait until they got home and fu-

"Hey Taehyung, congratulations to both of you" Eunwoo walked towards them and smiled.
"Oh Eunwoo? Thank you so much for coming. And he is?" Taehyung asked, looking at the unknown person standing beside him.

"He? Meet my boyfriend, Felix." And both Taehyung and jungkook greeted the latter. It was good that Eunwoo had moved on. Felix had also helped him move on too. So much so, that he fell deeply in love with the older person.

.
.
.

Next chapter will be smut :)