𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

Author POV-

" Tae- wh-" Taehyung sushed the younger who was literally scared for his life. Even though the younger liked punishments, the aftermath was always so painful.

"What's the safe word?" Taehyung said and jungkook gulped.
"Strawberries" the younger whispered. Taehyung chuckled and made the younger sit on his ass, eyes blindfolded by the red cloth and hands getting cuffed by the cold silver handcuffs.

"Ta-e p-lease"

"It's daddy for you" Taehyung stated, voice cold and deep, already eye fucking the younger who was shivering in fear and excitement.

Taehyung took the vibrator and shove it up the younger's ass, who was a squirming mess.
"This is just the level 1 bunny. You have more to go" Taehyung smiled looking at the broken state of the younger, who was trying so hard, so hard not to cum at just the 1st level.

"Ahh- hyungie oh my- fuck please please please- fuck" jungkook cursed when he felt that the speed was increasing, as he grinded his hips on the vibrator, his ass leaking white milky substance.

"Oh no. Did my bunny cum?" Taehyung stated as he put the vibrator on the highest level, enjoying the view that was placed in front of him.

Jungkook spread his legs wide as he whined and cried, begging for the younger to atleast touch him.
"Shut up. You're not allowed to cum got it?" The younger did not say anything, just squirming and mumbling non existent words, finding it too difficult to even frame a sentence.

The blindfold got wet by the tears the younger was producing and Taehyung finally thought to show some mercy as he made the vibrator turn off and placed his dick inside the younger's, now loose hole.
"You. Are. Not. Allowed . To. Cum. Got it?" And the younger nodded rapidly, already liking the feeling of Taehyung's length in his hole.

"Ahh, thank you hy- ahh fuck oh my- lord ah fuck yes hyungie just there ahh"

"Ple-please let me touch you hyung" the younger said as soon as he was freed from the blindfold. The sight in front of him was too hot to resist.
Taehyung's abs, all sweaty, his hair sticking up his forehead and his veiny hands chocking the younger lightly.

"No" was all the older said before chocking the younger deeper and thrusting his prostate multiple times.
"Fu-fuck" Taehyung groaned as he felt that he was nearing. He cummed and still kept riding the younger, whose eyes now pured tears due to the multiple orgasm denials the older gave him, and his oversensitiveness flooding his brain.

"Strawberries, ahhhh fuck" jungkook muttred and in a blink of a second his hands were freed and he felt Taehyung allowing him to cum. After almost immediately cumming at the order, the younger hugged the elder like a koala, and Taehyung took his baby in his arms, riding of his high.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. We're good hmm?" Taehyung whispered as he pecked the younger's forhead and picked him up towards the bathroom.

Jungkook slept in the elder's arms as the water felt too relaxing against his tired body.
.
.
.
.
.

The morning sun rose as jungkook blinked his eyes rapidly, adjusting to his surroundings.
Last night's memory almost made him turn into a beetroot as he smiled and turned towards his side only to find it empty.

"He must be in the kitchen" jungkook mumbled and looked at himself to find him in a fresh pair of sweatpants and hoodie.
He looked over at the side table and found some painkillers and a glass of water.

He smiled, feeling giddy at the caring nature of the older. With much difficulty, he stumbled towards his bathroom and did his morning routine.

.
.
.
"Fuck, was cooking always this hard?" Taehyung pouted as he looked at the burned bread toast and jam.
"What will he think of me?" Taehyung mumbled but soon flinched when he found two hands wrapped around his waist.

"What will I think of my husband hmm?" Jungkook mumbled against the older's skin who just smiled slightly and turned around.
"Kook? It's still too early aren't you tired?" Taehyung spoke, worrying for the younger who chuckled looking at those big doe eyes filled with affection.
"I'm not. What did my tae hyungie made hmm?" Jungkook said as he pushed tae aside and looked at the mess the older created.

Rolling his eyes, he looked over and found a big ball of fluff pouting. "He seriously can't be the one who fucked me last night" jungkook mumbled, amusement laced in his voice as he chuckled and pecked the older's pouty lips.

"Well, atleast you tried hmm? Now go and sit on the couch, while I make something for the both of us hmm?"

"But- I wanted to so something, since you are always the one cooking. I cannot even do one thing properly." Taehyung stated as his almond eyes filled with sadness.

"Don't say like that hyungie. If I had to make a list of things that you do for me, it would probably take me ages to complete. You care for me, you trust me, and you most importantly, are with me through my ups and downs. Trust me hyung, I can never believe you are my husband, because I'm so very grateful for having you."

"You are the reason of my smile, hyungie"