November 11, 2023 P.M.

Fever dream high in the quiet of the night
You know that I caught it
Bad, bad boy
Shiny toy with a price
You know that I bought it
Killing me slow, out the window
I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below
Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
What doesn't kill me makes me want you more
And it's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa oh
It's a cruel summer
With you
Hang your head low
In the glow of the vending machine
I'm not dying
You say that we'll just screw it up in these trying times
We're not trying
So cut the headlights, summer's a knife
I'm always waiting for you just to cut to the bone
Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
And if I bleed, you'll be the last to know
Oh, it's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
With you
I'm drunk in the back of the car
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)
Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
He looks up grinning like a devil
It's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules, in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
With you
I'm drunk in the back of the car
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)
Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)
And I screamed for whatever it's worth

Also, I was making some art. I couldn't help but make art today. One of them will be a tattoo piece from my right forearm. That being said, I will tell you what that one is the stone cairn one! I am been doing a lot of different marches for artwork today because of the fact that it was remembrance Day. It was just out of respect for the soldiers, or not exactly remembrance day related artwork, but they are certainly not cramped as I followed through with my promise that I wasn't gonna do any equipped until the end of the day. Just to help be respectful to the people who had served for our country so I'm not just tell you a few things about the artwork I've done couple of them might be tattoos. A couple of them might not be but they're actually pretty Interesting, some of them are fanart. Some of them are just winter seeing that done in my life! These are the artwork that I did. Miscellaneous artwork, if you would say.! I am very happy about the artwork. I've done for the day. But I will be doing a Cryptid later.! Also, I need to get back into my crypt blog as well crypt meaning monster cryptocurrency that's a pile of bull sh*t! That being said, I am very excited about the artwork. I've done today, but will do a real super Duper Crypt later on in the day. I just hope that's a nice staff. Doesn't mind me staying up a little later than usual. I'll explain certain things of these artwork that I've done in the inspiration behind them!

I also did a character of the new sensor of cobra Kai, which would've been Johnny Lawrence had it not been for the John Kreese coming back. This is a picture of Johnny Lauren. We all know who Johnny Lawrence is. He was the one who lost to Danny LaRusso and the karate kid movies. Because of a certain kick he did the crane technique. This is why I enjoy watching the cobra Kai because it's about mindfulness and anger management. something that I am still working on this days anger management, as well as the idea of mindfulness. Sometimes it gets and sometimes it slips away from me. But anyways, this was a tribute to cobra Kai as the show! I started watching this about two or three years ago when I was angry and found out that there are simple ways to go about the anger without losing your crap or ending up doing anything ridiculous more of them, being the idea of cleaning to train your body, and your mind is very interesting on the last. And I've been called mentally strong, as well as physically strong for someone with my condition, that being post traumatic stress disorder you think I would be sniffling, but I'm not. But instead I decided I create or I cleaned to keep the stuff out of my head bad stuff that is like flashbacks past your name anything that's negative I just save it up for when I do my cleaning job or when I do some creative like when I do a Cryptid and stuff that kind of thing I just save my anger and just let it out that way instead of just being a destructive and stuff is kind of ties into the insane clown idea about being creative instead of feeling, sorry for yourself, and being detrimental to society ! Only one deals with clown. The other deals with martial arts is kind of interesting, that same message And conveyed, but a different story When I ended up drawing it was when I was a little kid that's what started me on drawing, and it helped soothe whatever the night terrors were that I was having as a kid as well as they were also helping The actual PTSD symptoms that I did not know I had at the time I was just four years old but I had a memory that was like an elephant still do I can still remember when I broke my clavicle which was the left collarbone. January 21, 1999 at 12:40 p.m. it was not exactly my cup of tea, If I remember correctly that was caused by a bully who thought it was fun to push two girls down on the same crazy carpet those things are dangerous!