November 21, 2023 Late P.M.

Well I got some good news and more good news and even more! First it is snowing like a bastard. Out that means two things......no basketball and more money for my tattoo fund!so I did not have to deal with my f*cking ex, who i was pulling my hair out almost because of "him." Notice I put him in a quotation marks as he was just a little boy, wait wait.....little girl for not loving me as I was to begin with! If I remember was the "I hate tattooos!l that was is favourite saying! So that was a huge red flag! I like to call him alittle girl for bugging the shit out of me! So I cleaned out my phone of all his photos and deleted them all! As I did with my brain! I will not get into that again with that sh*t head! Because I have moved on! That was the good news there! The real big news! I was looking in a goth dating group when I a met him, ( with out quotation marks)! This guy I spent an entire hour or two talking to him!

That being state I don't or try not to bother strangers on facebook unless they're linked by friends! That was just what I did!and it might piss off Facebook but it will be well worth it! As I might deleted POF, just for the simple fact that I would most likely be in an another relationship! That being said I will be treating the potential relationship like something more valuable than gold! And let me tell you that gold comes from an exploding star or supernova! That being said that I am going to be being someone else with dignity than An exploding star remnant would be a lot easier. Now that I know what to do now I've learned the lesson. Now to learn how to treat the ship  with the respect and dignity That it deserves. As I promised my friends. That I would do from now on if I ever run it up in another, relationships! This one I think is going to be worth my time and effort! At least the guy Said that he actually likes tattoos and piercings and then he had a tattoo. That being said he was very cordgial very nice. This is platinum gold practically, and I'm gonna treat it as it should be platinum gold rarest form of gold. There is, let me just see if I can look up that particular rare form of gold! Au2+ is the rarest for of gold that is unstable in nature but I will be treating this relationship should it happen and my job with more vale the Au2+!  I like looking at crystals and other rare things only line! Look up what a gold, might do to help with my PTSD but instead, I actually wanted to learn the Au2+ because I was very curious!  Also I will be getting to know the guy more so then my favourite book because first no sh*t shows again, and too he leaves in another country! So ........

I also tried to help out with the Christmas decorations but every time I touched the Christmas decoration it was always tangled up and had a seek help to get it untangled up. That was one thing that was very interesting.  The idea if realizing that Christmas was coming was awsome but I never had put up Christmas decorations before but it was fun to added but the popping of old Christmas lights! That was a delight! Also we got the tree out! Yay! But the lights are not on yet! I enjoy seeing the Christmas delights out being put up!but as I said I never had to deal with the actual things in my childhood hood! My parents usually did everything!  I also did my bed which was good I did not rief my elbow like I did the other time! That being said I still did not want to go to basketball because the ex asshole that is my ex! But i was saved by the weather! Though the weather is a pain in everyone's ass who drives but I enjoy making the money shovelling and then clean! Double money! Also I will be going back to Amazon to buying this ring that I got at the thrift store actually get my child going and I was actually able to enjoy wings again. That being stated you don't find ringer the size of an eight year old finger when your the owner of that size of finger at age 35! That is the honest truth about being Asian and white! As well as petite! It is annoying to find rings that fit at least your middle finger! So yesterday! I went on a,anon looking at "mini" rings that are a size 2-3 instead of a four or a 6 which falls off my little fingers!  Which is very very annoying! But I can not stress how many rings fit my f*cking thumb and not the rest of the hand! This  was a rare find the 10k gold ring! But not it got me on the hunt! After the rings I will start shoving  money into the tattoo fund! Witch will be good!

I also can not wait for Christmas as I might decide to ware my new septum ring! Which is a square hoop! On find in the Perth Ink Witch emporium! They had some funky ones to tell the truth, but I wanted to be square! That being said I like looking more like  my ancestors who came from Himalayas and Asian than rebelling! I have no Intention, rebelling, not even when I started stretching my ears. It was not rebel, but to be like my ancestors instead. That being said, I find that the only thing tangible between me, and my ancestors, other than a DNA test, is sometimes a tattoo or piercing! That is what it is because the Tibetan are a dying culture and the same with almost all of Central Asia too! It is kind of sad that tradition has been thrown out and money is the new deal and that you get a tattoo or piercing  it's straying for "society" well! Sucks to be normal!  Says the girl Who said he would never fit in even if she wanted to she wouldn't because she didn't want to. That being said, I never said, I fit in someplace like where I live now and other places, but as far as society is concerned, I'd rather stick out like a sore thumb and show my uniqueness to the world! That is how I roll! I am trying to be the person god intended me to be!

And isn't that more important then a good f*cking paying job or acceptance by others! I think so!    Also if each star is different and snow flake too! Then why can people be more diverse in society! F*ck normal! Is what I have to say! Right now even if I go thrifting I find sh*t that is rare and to my taste, sometimes I am asking the universe for the stuff. I'm looking for when I'm Thrifting or inexplicably shows up there like it did with the trivial pursuit game! That I still could not believe! It was as if my mother and father were telling me they are still with me!  Something I like to know from time to time! That game. Was ghostly and eerie to find but it had a message: "we're still are your pearls, Elena!"   

Let's just say one of my friends, said when you find something that strange that is related to your loved one that had passed away, weathered BN nature or otherwise it is very interesting to take note of it and know that they're still with you even if they aren't visible! They are still with us! That I learn at a screaming at a forest session! When I still had the asshole ex! But now that I found someone else to talk to, I will be healing in no time!