November 17, 2023 A.M.

So I went to the thrift store yesterday to get some very interesting, and I found two things that were interesting and an item at the store! But then I saw 3333 at another store in the window. It was very unusual to see this So this had to mean something in the angel numbers, so I ended up doing my Vlog with my friend and then I went to bed, had a night terror the usual night terror, because I was talking to my god damn ex! Now it's really certain that I have been going through a rough time because of him because if I was just talking to him and I had a night terror, that kind of explains a lot of things right there. That's when I decided to check the number that I saw at the store I was passing by And I found the angel number 3333 means liberation success. This is a sign that you have wearing for all your endeavours are coming to flu and you can finally celebrate everything you work for falling in your lap. Or at least that's what was being oppressed in that damn relationship you bet I was! I didn't really know until now that I had the night after talking to the bastard! I was told that he just wanted to be friends, which means he's found someone else to ruin their lives for. I'd rather not watch So I'd rather just forget that he even exist! Also, they're having some interesting things like when I was at the thrift store, I found a 10k Gold rang, which was kind of unusual to find At a thrift store, let alone anyone else for that matter. That was a very rare experience for me to find a 10k gold ring.   
So this metal means that there is spiritual and light man transformation that's very interesting, but that is why I think that ring was given to me by the universe. In other words I found it. Or did it find me I don't know, but it was very interesting to find out. That's when I tried to see if I could work things out with the asshole. Excuse my language, but I was trying to see if I can work my luck on that because it was very rare to find a 10 K gold ring in a thrift store for five bucks let alone for the regular price of 10 bucks let alone for the normal price at a jewellery store for about 0 200 bucks at least. It was very unusual to be seeing this so I had a snatch it and give them my money. When I did I ended up realizing this was a very rare find. So this means that maybe suffering is over with regards to dating. Or maybe I may be having to find someone that is a lot better. There are a sea of assholes around and you need to find another cruise ship to be Able to cope with the asshole sea! I'm sorry for my Quandel, but yeah, I tried to talk to him and then I ended up with night terrors. That was just either a bad coincidence or it was because it was a unhealthy relationship. I think it was the universe and my brain telling me through the bad Nightmare those PTSD related that it was just a very unhealthy relationship and I'd rather just forget that I have gone through that. So gold why did I find gold and the healing properties are about spiritual and light men transformation. That is very unusual that I had found such a rare stone. It also means purity, wisdom, and spiritual attainment. The fact that I found this metal in the form of rang never mind anywhere else was very unusual indeed, and I always look up there healing properties of different metals or crystals in this case. The fact there was 10k was a jaw dropper. I was floored the guy said oh it was solid gold practically and that it is at least in their store 10 bucks. I was kind of disappointed at first but they said they'll drop it down at five and I was able to get it. That's when I ended up seeing the Bazar, 3333 number! It was unusual, not the last, and it's kind of unusual to see that that bizarre number, as well as the fact that there was a gold ring on now on my left middle finger and the fact that I went and also decided that my ex was being too much for his own good. Other ones being too toxic.
This is an Ontario club ring that I found at the actual thrift store that I can't believe I found. Enough about that it was very rare to find that I've seen some real shockers and found some real shockers in my life, but in this case, this tops it!
Sorry, I started the first Vlog with my friend the joint YouTube blog that I have with my friend. I'm not gonna mention her name for security and privacy issues but we started our first inaugural YouTube video together, which was very interesting. We talked about everything on the map. Next time I'll be talking about gold and what it means the emotionally and spiritually which I already mentioned already. It's very interesting that I am able to make a YouTube channel for just geeking out and enjoying life. With a friend that is. Not just with myself because that's kind of sad. To Youtubers are better than one. I always say the same thing with a pair has better than one. And I find that it was very interesting to talk about. We talked throughout the whole night. This is when I was Doing the YouTube thing and it Very interesting. The name of the actual Is ducky and the alien! The alien for me, because I have been very interested in space aliens for quite some time. I'll tell you more about that later on this morning. It was very interesting to see where there's my lead. As far as not as the friendship, but as far as the whole Channel was concerned! I was going to do a drawing YouTube with my idiot ex my other idiot ex, but then I ended up realizing that that wasn't gonna work out so I made my own. That being said, I decided to give it a go with a friend that I know has been around for a quite some time. And it's very interesting to do a joint YouTube! This girl I've known since I was about 21 years old and we've been talking since for about 12 or 13 years give or take, and it was very interesting to see where this was going to go with the actual thing I might end up talking about siren head I might be talking about the goal. That being said is very interesting to see where the might lead to as I said geeking out a lot .
After having that night care last night after the talk, I was able to realize that I was being liberated when I remembered 3333 from the other store that I was passing by when I was getting the actual ring. Which was very interesting. And I am very proud of my ring and the fact that it was gold and that I found the four threes Was enough for me to wonder if somebody was telling me something up there that I was in an unhealthy relationship. With my ex my new ex!