November 19, 2023 Late P.M.

So I was reading this book "reindeer twins"  I really enjoyed this book for the simple fact that it was an animal fantasy the took place in the tundra! The main characters were pair of twins that were reindeer, star and fleet foot! They have been very good to write about. I guess if I was a writer but I'm not but I have read the book and it was an honour to read the book. This is one of the books I got at the reuse centre yesterday. I tried it yesterday and then dove right into it this morning after cleaning. And continued reading it until I was done unfortunately it was a very short book and I was kind of pissed that it was over!It reminds me of my first animal fantasy read, which was about a little bat,  Ames shade  before I can could go on about silverwing and its trilogy! Let me tell you what I said about the reindeer which was ready for me on Christmas too bad I read it before Christmas ie. today!

"So I tried this book! Regardless of age you should too!  It's is cute and thrilling! I found it at a  read it in one spitting! I like the setting.... The tundra as well as the characters like a retro warriors cats but with reindeer! Suitable for Christmas!"

So I like books about people too! But the gateway was silverwing trilogy by Kenneth oppel! Who is a f*cking good author! I remember reading silverwing in the 7th grade! I wasn't to sure I would like it because it was based on a curriculum for school, but I gotta hang out with the bark Silverwing and then I was harmed. Soon enough, I was reading sun wing and fire wing! They were very good, but they had a lot of danger in them not to me, but as far as we wonderful thing. So when I ended up seeing reindeer twins, I would be just as good as the silverwing bat  trilogy! Which was very good to read! Reminded me of Silverwing as well as the warrior cats. You probably know about the Warrior cats by Aaron Hunter he's a very good author as well, I have a couple of of her warrior books and her seeker books! And I even have one of her survivor Books which was about the dogs! Nothing being said, I've been very interested in animal fantasy adventure books. If you were to call them that! It was the gateway. It was the actual silver wing box the silver wing first, and then I ended up going towards other animal related fantasy novels that were more about animals in their natural habitat, doing their thing, and then just enjoying an adventure. Sometimes it was a parallel adventure, similar to to silverwing! That being said, I have been very interested in reading these books I've read anything that was animal related When I was a kid and even when I was this age! It was this particular book that got me interested with Silverwing and then I ended up leading about other different genres like Chicken soup and anything for the fact that was anything about people as well OK but not that interesting!    My favourite work was confessions of a yakuza. That was the only one that was actually any good. The other second bass would've been the Tenzing Norgay The surface of Everest that was pretty good! But I haven't really read a very good human story in a long time. That being said, if you have any thing, you might want to recommend it just in the comments. That being said, I'm just looking at different for some reading now the dear dumb diary, which should be a hilarious book about people as well, but it'll be interesting interesting and funny!

As you can, guess I read the retro novels two from time to time that kids used to read that make you laugh and get scared and stuff. Those are the good stuff that may be interested in reading in the first place other than Stephen sings the stand! I remember a lot of things that were associated with books when I was in fifth grade I was bullied and I read a bunch of advanced astronomy books like Cosmo stuff, and that being said, I was getting very smart! But because of the school and I'm making you read books for Curriculum, I thought it was kind of stupid to read the first place back when I was a kid you wouldn't catch me reading unless I was trying to fall asleep or if I had to school! I just read because there was a lot of sh*t on tv and I mean purest crap! There was a lot of crappy stuff on TV when I started to read. There wasn't that desperate housewives, or anything even at that with desperate housewives, are sneaking a few words here and their address to the story of the book. That being said, I've been more interested in reading and writing than anything else writing came later when I found out about Wattpad, my first story was called my autopsy, which was kind of a disturbing story! That being said, I ended up becoming good. This is the first time I've Written under my legal name Elena Ioana. Melanson! Said I saw every time I created something even a tattoo I thought I should at least use my legal name because it would be a lot easier. Leave a better legacy than if I use the pen name or an artist name. That being said, I only use fake names on social media or when I'm Doing something else that is creative !

I also remember when I was a kid when reading was not so much a dragon school that I would look up the publisher and try to get into publishing books, but I was too young at the time. I knew that was something that was gonna have to wait till I grew up, but I would always Enjoy reading the book that I chose not with the teacher ! That being said I hated having to have a book chosen for me to read! That being said, I was Leary about silverwing at first but it turned out to be a cool book that I found more than interesting but entertaining! That was my first real favourite since the stand!  The is would lead me to read the silverwing trilogy or at least the rest of it in the summer! At the time I had a tutor there, they only read one chapter, but I would always sneak a chapter or a few more chapters, and whenever I wanted to because well, I bought the darn book so I may as well read out my face. That being sad is very interesting when my father started watching really crappy movies, and this is what triggered me is really getting into a lifetime of the idea that I wanted to watch LA confidential, which was a very stupid movie!

Nothing being said, I was not very interested in that garbage and said I wanted to do something else play a video game or something by to show my displeasure. I read chicken soup for the teenage So, which actually ultimately helped me life like this experience with my ex! That said, I've been saying that reading can help a lot of things or help detect things you might not even know. As well help you learn new things, new world without going to the GD airport! I'd rather crack open a book crack, open my passport any day of the week because at least the book cost a lot less than going to the passport to go on the airport to go and use the passport and find different world. That way I find that fictional worlds are an easier way to Find a way to cope with the drudgery of reality!

Without reading, This world would be like purgatory, or at least the first circle of hell if you were Dante! That being said, there would be a lot of boring not so much fun things going on and it would be very interesting to go about life without greetings. That's why I read more than I do the actual watching of the TV. Sometimes I watch some TV, but as I said purgatory! The TV is just loud mouse sometimes that I'd like to shut up from time to time but sometimes is pretty good to help you with your life as well like i.e. cobra Kai! If it weren't for cobra Kai, I wouldn't know how to pinch of crap!

That being said I am reading dear dumb diary! And I also got some antique books from the Rio and her website fully intend on reading as well. They are a mystery nonetheless because you're very interesting to see blank slate, and then you end up reading, and seeing that this is interesting!