November 27, 2023 Late P.M.

Well that was fixed I thought of itmy self so I don't have to avoid the game just the asshole!  I told the truth to the team leader and she said she will try to fix everything! Is everything able to be cleaned with cleaning solution? I don't think so, but a clean mine actually helps or clean desperate mind actually works if you strategist like me! That being said I was happy to tell person running these special Olympics that I was having problems with the asshole! And it's gonna get fixed. As well as if I have any problems, I can always talk to my friends about it! That being said, I'm very happy that I thought of a solution that would be more civil than Barbaria. I'm very happy about that. That being said, I'd rather not resort to that again again. But it was still a very good solution nontheless! So I don't have to deal with him anymore. That being said, I can actually enjoy my game and be able to stretch myself out last time I do stretches I like the stretching part of that particular sport because I enjoy stretching. It's good for the soul and it's good for the mind as well as the body. I find that stretching is an hard form that some people Take for granted, they say oh it's just to avoid pain. No it's to avoid emotional pain and spiritual pain to the stretch. It's an hard form that is for contortionist or anyone else that is interested in the arts or martial arts. That's why I do the stretching in Ernest!

I was a martial artist, but I was good at it, but I am more of a contortionist than anything else a contortionist meaning someone who can put themselves in flexible situations in their body, and be able to sit there for a long time without it, becoming a stress possession! That being said, I've always had that ability. To enjoy a good stretch. But that being said it was right after I got out of Romania when I was two years old that I remember being in my mother's laundry hamper and I was doing the pretzel. I was just fresh out of Romania at the time you would think that the torture injuries would be saying like a bastard.! But I managed to get myself into a pretzel possession, and she took a picture of it, and I had a big ass smile on my face ass how strong I am. And flexible that I am or anything, and she put a smile on my kisser!  I always was able to put myself in the pencil position every other position, except for the bridge for some odd reason the bridge is a little too exorcist for me to do I can do everything else, the splits and everything else but I just cannot do the damn, bridge! Try as I might I might be able to get it done one day and be able to do the free freakish stretch that is called the bridge. I am hoping I can do that and then soon to a handspring! Also, I'm getting close to the Russian split the last time I did a good stretch at basketball I did almost the Russian split which is not the scissor splits! Which is very interesting I was able to get up with out cruising or swearing! That being said, I'm the kind of person you wanna socially distance if you kick me off anyway because I am that kind of person that will go out for you. Not trying to be a threat, but I am too strong for my own good sometimes and too flexible for my own good! That being said! When I ended up doing the splits again for the first time in high school a late time to do the flats. I was Thinking that I would end up in the list again because of that special ability but I did not.

I enjoy stretching as hard form like yoga and stuff and hard form that is very well dying. Except unless you were going to the gym and that's just to make sure you don't feel any pain. That being said it's kind of annoying that people take this for granted. Something that I loved to do since I was a youngster, A toddler at the time I was able to do everything. That is not natural to the human body as far as possessions are concerned like the pretzel and stuff. That being said, it is a real art form to be creative with your body, whether be with tattoos piercings, we're just trying to Get your foot over your head. Like I can do all three! It freaks me out that I'm able to do some of these things except for the bridge. That kind of pisses me off that I can't do it but then again, anyone have scoliosis. You can't do everything!

This photo hasn't been delivered nor has my body. It's just the way it is. I have been flexible since I could remember. I don't know if it is because of DNA or because I just like being in more odd possessions that are difficult for other people to get into and stay in and enjoy watching a TV show while being in that position like the pretzel for example! How I can even manipulate my fingers. That being said, I'm very glad I can do that. I can actually play the keyboard, but this is what I can do with my fingers. It's very interesting. I will show you more about my fingers soon. It's very interesting to make them into a Croissant, ham croissant! Which is very interesting because you people try to do that and they end up breaking their fingers. That being said, I do it really nearly and I enjoy doing this for fun it's an art form as I said to do stretching. Stretching is not just an exercise as an hard form that some people don't really take For face value until they see someone like me do a pretzel or what I did with my fingers or something that fact. Also, it's very interesting to see you when you can actually do something interesting I've always been able to do these things I remember since I was a little kid , i.e. a toddler !

See hand croissant. Something that you don't see every day, but I can do it. I didn't know how to do that. I just did it by randomness one time and didn't feel anything that being said is very interesting to see where this might lead me in my life. I'm not gonna go into SA because I'm not a good actor, but I enjoy My foot over my head or in my mouth sometimes usually the case sometimes and it's very interesting to see that. And being able to. Do these wonderful things that people take for granted the stretching. I enjoy the stretching very much so! Also, I do it for the practical reasons not CR reasons but also the practical reasons like trying to make sure my scoliosis or torture injuries don't seem worth a pinch of fart! That being said, if I wake up in the middle of a bad humor. And usually that happens when I don't go to basketball. Because I haven't stretched everything out even though they're basic stretches! I take pride in my flexibility that is all most Beautifully freaky. That being said that basically a better way to say what I have been able to do since I can remember. They say that this is because of the stress I may have been in or otherwise, my DNA I just enjoyed being in these positions are So they're not because of the stress positions so that being said, shut the hell up doctor.!

See, I told you I can do this. That being said, I only do this for art reasons not for any erotic reasons at all I don't enjoy the idea that people are ruining the idea of contortion for everyone everyone else who's just doing it for the fun of it! I just go into interesting positions with my body to be happy and healthy, as well as to be an artist. I'm an artist and all forms. SFW only not even close to that G rated. That being said, I'd rather just keep contortion, ready to be gated as well sometimes a possessions don't allow that to be the case but some people are a little crazy! And try to ruin it for everyone else those people I call perverts, and they ruin everything for just about everyone else even other perverts. I'm not a pervert I just believe that you should be able to be flexible and enjoy being in a position that everyone else can be in. For say, for work reasons only. Like artwork, and Photography or trying to get something out of a cupboard. Sometimes we're trying to close a cupboard. Sometimes we need to use our feet.  Like that's just the way it is is if he stretched and you practice for a long time you do a lot of different things with your body that other people cannot do but some people take that and run with it in a wrong direction. I find those people are really disturbed. And should not even be looking at someone like me who is able to get their feet over their head or do the splits or anything else for that matter They are ruining a completely good art form!