November 23, 2023 (bingo) A.M.

This is some examples of my earlier writings when I was younger they were more SFW or So for work. They were very interesting. Indeed, I read a book that my mental health worker gave me who was nice at the time. That being said she still a b*tch to this day!I have been able to retrieve some of these writings that were based on these books. They were more or less meditations that I hope people can use one day whenever they get pissed off. I was going to use them for guided meditations, but I don't know how to record them or anything for that matter this is the big dipper section here! Or the big meditation from summer to the next spring. That being said is very interesting what happened always always reading a book on Buddhism when I was younger and this came about as well as the book that my mental health worker gave me which was an astronomy book for kids. Something I try to weasel the library out of one day because it was the same exact copy.    It was Terrence  Dickinson, the famousCanadian astronomy writer which was very interesting indeed that came from Canada. That being said, I enjoyed his books very much as a youngster when he youngster I mean a few years younger than I am now. Because I always look young because of my size and stuff. I enjoy reading about different astronomy books and the different astronomy stuff that goes on as well as I've read the suns heartbeat and secrets of the night sky, as well as different magazines on astronomy. I find that still the big dipper is a favourite constellation there has to be in this case. Let's just say there's something peaceful and meditative about the big gripper sorry to be a spoiler alert sounding system, but that is the location. Well, I wish I can tell you more about the big dipper other than I got it tattooed on my neck the left side of my neck, which was pretty  Good didn't hurt or a pinch of Sh*t Because I was smaller than most people who end up with neck, tattoos people who end up with neck tattoos are usually usually about 200, and 300 400 pound gorillas who can't handle a simple tattoo or septum piercing which is kind of sad and they're usually guys that do that! Here is the big dipper selection!  This shows my interest in astronomy, as well as trying to be spiritual there. I'm gonna tell you later.....

I want you to imagine that it's late summer. At night. The temperature is cool but decent. Your are standing in an open farmer's field. You see the barn and then you look up top and you see the Big Dipper hanging in the sky. The crickets are making their music it's calm and peaceful.

It's Halloween eve. The trick or treaters are having their fun and candy. Image them in the costumes with their candy. Good times. The jackplanterns or out and bright. And amoungst the festivities.... hanging low in the Northern night sky is the Big Dipper. I want you to shift your focus from Halloween to the Dipper in the sky.  Feel the pulse of positive energy and the fun atmosphere and how calming this is.

Step out of your house and mind and go out side on a crisp December night. Christmas lights are out to creat my life and colour. A sign that Christmas is on its way. Focus on the Christmas lights then shift your focus to the Big Dipper rising from the bottom that it was spent autumn. The snow is white, street lights are on and everything is peaceful and quiet. Now imagine that you are at peace and step back into the house.

The blossoms are out.  They are beautiful. A sign that spring has arrived. Can you sing the air to smell the blossoms natural perfume that is in the air. Keep breathing in the perfume. It's late evening. The temperature is a little chilly but what the hell. You shift you focus from the blossoms to the the Big Dipper. Look at how high in the sky it is. Just focus on the seven little diamonds. This is a great time to star gaze and stare off into space. Can you feel the calm and the new beginnings.

That is the big dipper selection, and here comes the other selection of the other constellations. Think this might be Orion. I think I may have done two or three different selections of constellations. I don't know, but let's see what I've written!