Novemeber 25, 2023 Late P.M.

As you can see, I made a transformation and more way than one with my head. Also, did I shake my head half my head actually! I actually got rid of my PTSD. The one thing that was causing the PTSD, which was the cold. I went to the night parade for the Santa Claus parade in Carlton place, which was pretty good! That being said, it was blistering cold, and it was colder than a bastard. I didn't really enjoy it at first when it was so cold, but some of the floats were pretty good, and I enjoyed some of the floats. Some of the floats he will not understand, but they are cool! Anyways, I say my head after I got back from the Santa Claus parade because I thought my brain deserved a little bit of a reward for dealing with the actual trigger that trigger The PTSD, the cold. That being said, I was very happy to see the idea that I was going around, enjoying the cold, but it wasn't too enjoyable, for my fingers are toes. Not that I was wearing sandals, or anything, but it just was piercingly cold! Well, at least my feet were covered. My hands weren't too covered properly. That being said it was f*cking cold! Yes, it was cold because it was a nighttime parade I Did the exact same one years ago and didn't appreciate it as much as I did this year. Last time I was freezing to the point where I was having flashbacks and I was also starting to go through pain. Today was just physical pain, but there was a lot of enjoyment with the floats being said I enjoy going to the thing sometimes as a little rough on the finger is when you're trying to keep warm! But I managed to snap a few pictures which were pretty good floats That I enjoy very much so needless to say, that was very interesting parade. I'm gonna start off with my favourite ones and well those are all my favourite ones actually. When I saw the person with a different hair, it was at McDonald's and I said I was going to shave my hair half my hair. Which I was going to do after the parade. Fast-forward a bit!

This one was my ultimate favourite one of my ultimate favors. They were rubber gloves, a car used to avoid COVID-19. That being said, I enjoyed this tree! It was interesting, but it also reminded me that the goddamn virus is still around. Excuse my French but I'd like to pop those soccer balls really good! That being said, they do look like a mutant soccer ball. So I called them soccer balls that being said, I actually enjoyed this flow. It was pretty entertaining and very clever I thought it was very good float. In fact, I might use that as my Facebook profile cover! But I will not mention my name is on Facebook because I'm not loving any asshole on Facebook! This being said, this is one of the best friggin things I've ever seen was the tree. I caught a glimpse of it before the parade. I thought I have to take a picture of soccer before hand, and when it was lit up, this is what came about was a beautiful looking tree made out of latex gloves! That was very interesting. I'm pretty sure that was a health organization that did that, They're trying I don't know what that was about but it was very interesting indeed to see the different gloves on the tree making a tree actually. That being said that one was cute one of my favorites! I found that it turned out to be my colours when I took the picture. Of the actual gloves and the tree gloves are being said my favourite colours are pink, purple and blue. These look wonderful they like these colors. This was a clever and Conceptual idea that I found very interesting. This might be a tattoo in the making for my other arm. I don't know we'll see! The fact that they inflated the gloves and poured it Them in the trees. I was pretty interesting that they poured their heart and soul out on this. I found this going to be pretty good.!

This one was a simple thing. It was pretty cute. I enjoyed the music in the parade. Christmas music is always good to listen to. When it is the time of year and it is the time of the year this one tree was very cute. It won my heart over, as I said, this one was the best one I've seen other than the glove one this one was a simple design that was very beautiful. I found those to be wonderful and it was a cute little tree that was behind a truck. That being said, it was very interesting to see. I also enjoyed that. I wish I could take it home with me, but I didn't but I did take a picture of it. That being said, I was very happy about that that was before my fingers were starting to freeze off  And the cold is freezing out my septum piercing that being said it was pretty cold out I'm gonna make an emphasis that was pretty cold because it was cold and I was reminded when I was a younger kid about three or four years old about three years old when I wanted to lay out the night, which is a thing in Almont Ontario, where you go to see Santa Claus come down the chimney has sparks of everything and they light up everything. It's kind of interesting I saw that and Santa Claus parade that year, when I was just three years old or 2 1/2 years old that was very interesting indeed! This reminded me of that, instead of the blistering cold. Even though it was still blistering cold, and I'd like to get rid of the cold half the time. That being said, it was very interesting to relive a childhood memory through this. It was very interesting, and I would go through this again even the cold, just to see that tree, and Maybe even see light up the night in Almonte again.