November 12, 2023 Late A.M.

So I woke up this morning like it was fine. But I still felt like sh*t! And how to see guardians somehow. I was just afraid that  the guy would lose interest in me! That is the most painful part of it all is that I'm afraid that he's gonna lose interest. And that he may find someone else! This is the most painful thing to point where I threw out my back! I'd rather just try to get through the day but it's a nice sunny day so that's one good thing but I'm still alive so that's another thing but I'm not too happy about my situation. I'd like to really be aggressive to someone! Especially if it's someone who's causing all this sh*t show in the first place. Thank God I'm a peaceful nature but I just feel like I just wanna snap at this point. And I rather snap at someone who deserves that I don't know who it might be but someone is at fault for this! I tried to talk to someone about this I might try my mental health worker who is already a jackass to begin with! That being said, I'll just say my relationship is triggering me. Which is kind of true as I have a fear that he might lose interest! I don't know why everyone wants me to stay in this, but I don't know either is kind of strange, and I'd rather just get out of the emotional guantanamo all before I can can seriously hurt! That being said, I have not had any bad dreams or anything, because I was to the point where my brain didn't care at this point! I might end up making a cryptid this morning! And I thinking that adding to my mythos will help me!

I am trying to be like Trevor Henderson, the horror artist, who Popularized, siren head, and I should say. I would be very interested in seeing what creature I can come up that can be popular eyes, but I am. That being said is very interesting when you're down in the dumpster, create a monster out of your apple pen, and be done with the emotions then in there. That being said, I have my apple pen with me and I plan on making another cryptid for my mythos! Most of these Cryptids, that I think I've heard of that are more Internet based were more war based at one point, and they were more less invented by people with PTSD, except for a cartoon cat! That being said, I'm very interested in Cryptids and monitors and seeing what they can do to help make me feel better by making me create one out of the blue if you were to say that! Last time I felt bad I was able to create a detailed picture of a Cryptid. That was pretty good that started. My mythos!

I will tell you more about this monster just say what he looks like he looks like a mid skin walker and wendigo! That being said, he has more wind to go than anything else like the ancient Cryptid, by the indigenous people of Canada, the Wendigo was created to scare people from leaving Their homes in the wintertime, and then they ended up with this thing called Wendigo syndrome, which was where they were very violent, and it would even has much much as eat, eachother! It is a mental illness that is based on the Cryptid! It is very interesting to read up on these Cryptids, and some of the things that They can do. Like I'm can't remember what the wind can do but other than eight people, but it is very much very agile thing if I remember correctly! I would rather Get a Cryptid tattoo, which is like a monster. Which would be very interesting not the blue lagoon, monster monster, or Sasquatch but something out of my own had some there's a lot more terrifying than the thing for the blue lagoon or the Sasquatch. I'm talking about things like moth, man, siren head, or something to that effect! I am very much interested in Cryptids as they have either been invented by someone with my condition or something similar and then they come out in history and then culture and they become a permanent fixture in that culture. It's very interesting.

The fact that I am creating my own Cryptids via the Apple pen that I was given was very interesting on the last. I don't know what to call this one or what this one will look like, but it'll be very interesting on the last to make this creepypasta! Some of them might be realistic, like skins, or some of them might be a little bit more out of the ordinary Cryptids. But basically a Cryptid is an animal or monster that is rarely seen or unknown to mankind. ISome of them might be realistic, like skins, or some of them might be a little bit more out of the ordinary Cryptids. But basically a Cryptid is a animal or monster that is rarely seen or unknown to mankind. I can tell you one story I had with a Cryptid fish.