November 28, 2023 Late P.M.

I had a busy day today so sorry if I wasn't writing! I did a picture of a rainbow cairn that being said that took most of the morning! That being said, that most of the morning, as you can tell by the drawing itself. It is going to be a price for a contest! That being said, I can't say very much about it. You'd have to look it up on my spacehey elena Ioana melanson! That being said! I can not post this on my my Facebook! No because it's is nsfw but it is a surprise, and I if post ed this, it would run it! That being said, I am proud of this picture it must've took me at least an hour to do this and that was just on the ruddy iPad!  That being said I will find away take out this on Facebook one day it means patience. Also, I went to the local thrift store today and found a very interesting book that I wanted to read that was about conspiracy. It was about more or less area 51 which is very interesting. I got a few DVDs quite a few DVDs was going to get some more red rings but they didn't come today, that being said, I didn't do very much except for draw and wrote to my penpals, because I thought I should get caught up on that on the Slowly app. I think the Slowly app is a very good app. That being said, I don't know how many letters I am now behind or ahead is very interesting. I like to penpal people to learn languages, as well as to, see what life is like on the other side of the pond or whatever you wanna call it ocean or whatever! That being said, I enjoy learning about different cultures. Most of them. I am a member of except for indigenous American and Latin and African-American. Those are the ones that I am not a member of. That being said, I am mutt! I am a mixed breed of human if you were to call at that. Because of my ancestry, I can write off all the different ethnic groups, but it would take up all the damn blog to do so.! Most of these ethnic groups involved using these stone piles of balancing stones or cairns As they are for art, and for fun purposes, in this case with this Drawing it for our purposes, but in this case, I was going around doing some more I would do some more real Kyren's, but as I said it was too damn cold out to even build a new Kyren. All the other people have been throwing them or toppling them just for the front of it because they were in the front yard which was a big no-no in my opinion! Never leave your stone out in the middle of the front yard. Unless you want them vandalized on top of by not those kids. They're being said those are the ones that probably calling the ambulance on the place that I live on a year ago to the state where I remember correctly they dress there to make my life miserable. But I am not gonna make my life more worse off than it is. As far as the jerk is concerned.

Also, I went to the used thrift store today and I was able to switch stuff with them. And I found mostly a book of area 51 which was very interesting in large print, which is good because my side is beginning to go to crap. That being said, I'm very excited to start reading that book one day, but that'll be one day right now. I am working on a book on positivity not working on but reading I mean, I've been told many times in a calm manner that I should be more positive with my way of thinking and then it would show up in more ways than one. That way I found I started doing it blindfold you don't usually do things blindfolded, but in this case, I ended up wanting to try it , and then the book showed up at Hoy Hall when I was trying to find another Stephen King book or at least the Lord of the rings. I haven't so obsessed with the Lord of the rings lately I don't know why. I want the damn DVDs and as well as the book or books, depending on if it's in full trilogy or all three books. That being said is very interesting that I need to find these , Lord of the ring books.

Let's just say it's been something that's been on my bucket list for quite some time to read. I have watched the twin towers before not as in the World Trade Center, but as in what it was called the two towers in the Lord of the rings, and it was very interesting Got me thinking about ghosts for the first Time since I was a young kid. Thinking about ghost, these particular ghost were not friendly ghost or ghost that were going to try to find justice. These were the pools of the dead. I think they were called. Sorry I'm spoiler alerting you, but that is basically what got me into lord of the rings was the pools of the dead, and then he would end up going into the water, and the dad would come up after you. It was very interesting on the last started to write to watch the first one, but it was kind of too much third one was pretty damn good. That being said if I could, I'd get an eye ceremony tattoo on my left shoulder and I would Use the eye of ceremony as a tattoo. That being said, I'm sorry I keep misspelling, but I don't know how to spell the actual name of the eye. So the all right of us let's just call it that! so I've been looking for a lot of Lord of the rings stuff lately, but ended up with everything else. I wanted that, but not Lord of the rings. Which was strange. I was trying to get their damn DVD trying to get their damn books for a while not that damn in a bad way but damn in a good way. They're very good books and I would read them again and I would read the hobbit again if I could, that being said, I learned some things in my positivity book they wouldn't know about that actually writing a book or trying to write write a book is actually good for your brain , at least the short story if not,  reading is good, The writing is a lot better for your brain because it does something with the creativity factor of your brain. Also reading a good book as one thing but reading a challenging book is actually pretty good as well as you're not supposed to smoke they say it helps you think but I actually it does not. It helps you croak! Also, you're supposed to roll alcohol and drugs when you're trying to be more positive in life as well as trying to grow your brain. Other things is you're supposed to read and try to be encouraged to write in order to enjoy the full use of your brain, the full 10% let's say. I've never heard of a person that use their whole hundred percent or 90% of their brain that would be a pain in the ass for me just to deal with is to use, all of my brains power. That 90% should not be unlocked because God only knows what could be looking in there kinda like this pool of the dead Lord of the rings second book and movie. That being said, I find that there's a lot of these pools of dead that you want to avoid at all costs!

And I also got some Steel movies as in Danielle steel, That being said there in French that is a little bit repaying the toy but at least they are worth a lot of money and some cases because they're still in their original wrapping! Which will lead to my memory, which is the fact that I remember reading my first Danielle steel book, which was a grandma Dan. Which was about revolutionary Russia and the last czars! That was very interesting except I didn't like the fact that the guy was a doctor. I don't know why I ADAB!  All doctors are bastards! I just lean that way with the rhetoric because of my DNA because I just find the doctors can be a pain in the arse because it is just coded in my DNA is if the trauma of World War III and the holocaust were mentioned in my DNA. Not in the DNA test, but were in Brandon in the DNA as well of Eurasian Roma! And as well as the other people that died in the holocaust, too, that may have survived. Who have been able to have children. Some of them even their children can't even stand doctors! It's something that's in Eastern Europe or something to that effect. I don't know what it is but it is just something about me and doctors and my DNA test that just say that doctors are a pain my butt!  That being said, I am more thankful about nurses and social workers and everyone else but doctors we could do with that we could have more healers and herbalist, witchs and shamans instead of dealing with these people who are going to be a pain in my arse or your arse!   What is normal in my culture which is herbalist which is in shamans are not normal in western society. And are either looked down or either is seeing as something that is uncouth or heretic! Or on holy! And there goes so easy to be debunked. Which is kind of sad, because ghost in my opinion, or as naturally occurring as the goddamn air breathe!

Also, I was not able to go to basketball unfortunately at something that flew out of my mouth that I didn't think would come out of my mouth but yeah, I did not get to go to basketball because of unforeseen reasons. It was just an unforeseen reason it wasn't because of my brain being  Anatomy piece it was just being normal my brain and then they said they couldn't take me to basketball that being said, I was kind of disappointed. I wanted to face my demons and face them with positivity! Also, all afternoon when I got back from the thrift store, I ended Reading the positivity books that I got at Hoyo and found that it was more interesting than it turned out to be. As I said, did you know that reading is one thing but writing is actually a lot better for you. As well as reading more challenging, and thicker books are a lot better for you as well.! That's what I learned as well. If you have half a brain since you were born, it's not gonna affect anything of you not even your IQ. That is something that you should know about is that if you have a brain since you were born Your body will adapt your intellect! If you are under the age of seven, that being said, I did not know this until I read the positivity book about menopause activity, and helping yourself get better!

I have a funny feeling that this positivity book is gonna be more of an impact on me than some other books, or even what my mental health worker had mentioned using. Which is kind of a food forethought that the mental health worker what she finds would help but instead it was the other way around where I find what helps find me. It's kind of like a vision quest! Where do you have to find your own way spiritually and mentally in nature. This is no different.