November 23, 2023 (bingo) P.M.

I have had it with the sh*t apps, looking for relationships around the city. It think they can go around. Yeah I said it's an idiots from the city can ask you for nude pictures and other NSFW stuff. That being said, I ended up with a real sh*t bird He seemed nice at first but then he ended up actually starting in on wanting full body photos. That's red flag number one girls. If they're asking for full body photos that's something you don't wanna do they're not TSA they're not your doctor You don't have to do sh*t for them. This twitch shit was asking for my full body photos as if he was a modelling studio well, maybe if he was a modelling studio maybe I would've given a rats ass but this case he wasn't a photographer nor was he TSA or the doctor so that means he doesn't have to see exactly have to see exactly how I locked. Or identify the way I looked at being said he was a real piece of shit work at that. That means he was a pervert. He was always talking about anatomy, female anatomy stuff that I'd rather not talk about when I'm trying to deal with dating someone. I'm trying to pick their brain when I'm dating someone that being said the last idiot that I try to date, didn't let me pick his brain i.e. the ax. That being said, the axe was kind of an asshole himself, but this guy was a complete new legal sh*thead! That being said, he could've had some potential had he had a brain that was able to be picked out. But in this case, he did not have a fucking brain at all in his head some straight guys I wonder if they even have a fucking brain there's some good ones out there but I keep finding the sh*tbirds! I am really sorry for my language, Clam clam really is gone to his net right now because I have been asked for all kinds of perverted photos and I said I'm not even gonna deal with this. When I blocked him he Accuse me of cheating when I was just gonna write part of my book. Also, he was being a real shit had to begin with with the nudes. I'm gonna tell you something if you're a girl or non-binary person they ask for your dirties don't give it to them because it's not Worth your time and gold. They're just one reason they have one thing on their mind people and if they think that if one of you've explicitly told them that you're an author, and you're gonna write a book after you're done talking to them and they started saying you're going to cheat let me tell you they are the worst! They will sh*t on you no matter what!

That being said, I'm done with these crap apps that cause more problems than anything else. I just asked my friend from the states if I can borrow one of her friends for dating. That being said, I'm kind of pissed off that I had to do that but you know, I'd rather have someone who's a verified human being, instead of a pervert, who's asking for stupid stuff that really shouldn't be asking for even for Christmas. Or even if you were in the relationship with the person I find this stress ridiculous to begin with. I don't know where Sexton came from or the idea of having to show your goods online, but I don't do it. I never did because I was always the good girl and I will die a good girl! Or a good non-binary that is that being said, I don't believe in showing off anatomy that not even the doctor should see so that being said, unless it's by life or death. That being said, no one should see your goods, whether it be on your chest or wherever else. If it's supposed to be meant for the imagination, it shouldn't be seen at all, that being said, also going around in your underwear profile picture is a pain in my ass too! Why are People so dead, set on getting rid of their you know, and losing their whatever or just having physical relations. When they could be talking about the weather or talking about something that's actually interesting for a change! That being said That one Jack ass lost one good person because he said I want your nudes! The asshole who asked me for any NSFW s stuff Will get nothing but a pair of Chinese stress while you want to see a pair. I'll give you a pair of Chinese stress balls to look at and I'll go out. The other than that you're not gonna see anything out of me except for my pretty face telling you You think you can see a beautiful woman and that you can actually say I want to look at your body I'm sorry is this the airport? Is this the goddamn doctors office no you don't have to go up the body or looking at a body online it's not , f*ck you!

That being said that Tarzan into December 11, 2023 comes my new album my new album which is called love is Guantánamo Bay will be coming out hopefully. That being said everyone will hear my two cents worth on online dating and dating on. That being said, I think what I have to say is through rap music is very important and to the point I think that's why I do the rap music in the first place is my way of taking a emotional and Mental you know what (BM)! That being said, if you're gonna be a shit bird, you are gonna be featured in my next album, which is called trauma. BXTCH said I try not to use that word. Is getting really hard to avoid not swearing. That being said, I want to avoid getting grumpy and try to avoid getting rude to the people that are acting in the same f*cking room as me! That being said, I've been given the peptalk to be choosing whether, and it's an actual nice peptalk it wasn't like the climb. My mother gave me a little blah, blah blah whatever she was saying because she was frustrated. This person said you can choose to be positive, and it'll actually improve things. And I listen to a very carefully and I'm gonna make that choice. I know it's not the New Year's goddamnit. I wish it was a New Year's already so I can make this Where I can say that I'm gonna change for the better and not be so grumpy! And I want to make that change I wanna make it right now. But it's kind of hard when you've got these jackals asking you for pictures of you and only your birthday suit. God knows what else is kind of terrible to ask you, so why do I even bother if I don't ask for that I don't deal with it, that's how I roll because I've been told that I have been nothing but conservative when it comes to my body I only show things like tattoos piercings on my face or ears that will be about it or if there's a tattoo there located there I will show that piece of skin, but other than that I don't show anything else ! As it should be!

This is beginning to make me think maybe there is a reason why some people are Acab! But I'm also wondering about online dating is even worth the goddamn we're asking the first place so you don't have to call the police or b*tch to them about some filthy minded person walking around your property or in this case with me my friends property and saying well they're out there and they're doing their thing and is pissing me off kind of thing I'm sorry to be Explicit but I am so mad at this point that I don't really care! If I have to end the day with the police, I'm angry I'm really angry, and I'm ready to throttle you! That being said, there's a reason why I called the police and so I don't have to go and get angry and f*ck your day up! So stop doing the same thing to the damn Internet!

I am sorry for my mood the dude poked the wrong girl