November 26, 2023 A.M.

Last night I did my video conversation for you too with my friend. We were talking about music what we like, and dislike about music.! It was very interesting on the last, but I found Every time I got up to talk, I was cold. Not because of the flu or a virus or because of some kind of fever, it was because of being out in the cold for so long. It was ridiculous! That being said, I won't be doing that again until the next year. That was really cold, and it was something else all in entirely didn't help that there was a wind Going through the parade at the time, but I was able to face a real major demon. That being said, I was able to do that and enjoy the parade, but it did come out of cost. I did not want to wake up this morning because of the bitterness of the cold! Yeah, this time of year is not exactly fun for anyone PTSD or not. Also, I find that it gets cold really quickly Once the Sun goes down. It gets really cold really quickly quickly as if it were to be one of my ancestral home and thank God of my ancestral homeland being an Asia so I am able to cove a little bit with the cold, but it was still Aggravating to deal with that being said, I can't wait for next year for that. Hopefully if this thing comes out, only come out once more and then I don't have to freeze my little butt off! I had a hard time getting out of bed because it was just too damn cold for me! I found it it just went right through to the bone. If it if it was going to freeze my septum piercing out of my nose, it was so damn cold!

That being said, it was good to face a demon, as well as to enjoy a parade. But it was more important to face the demon that was limiting me from everything else in winter. That being said that was similar to when I went to pop a balloon at the Perth fair And I ended up popping the balloon and Juana stuffy. I would not be as hard to go and pop some random kids balloon. It was for a game. Also, I was going to be fed up. One of these days was not popping the balloons so it had to be done! This was different in order to enjoy the parade and the rest of my life. I had a pop balloon again, and this time it was a cold balloon, which man there was the balloon that was aggravating me in the first place, the one that deal with the cold. I would tell you exactly what caused me to hate the cold, but it would be a little too personal at this point but anyway it's very interesting to see that if you dangle something fun in my eyes, then I can actually handle something a lot easier and a lot better than I would, and actually makes me a better person, as far as PTSD is concerned, it was a lot easier to just stand in the cold. It might not seem like it at the time, but it was a lot easier to stand in the cold and OK it like it is and then enjoy whatever float came by whichever one it was your favourite you just had to whip out the phone and take a picture of it! There were quite a few floats that were my favorite. But I can only fit in five that night last night as I was freezing still in the inside from the bitter cold. It was like as if it was trying to freeze the septum piercing out of my nose and trying to freeze my skeleton out of my body If you get my draft!

Also, I'm suffering from a runny nose! Which is not exactly fun. The runny nose means you're stuffed up and sometimes you can't breathe properly or you sound nasally. That being said it's not because of me changing my septum piercing is because I decided I was I guess my boy was going to be a little bit off. That being said, I don't know what is going on but I do have a lot of Issues breathing right now with my nose. That being said, I don't have a sore throat or anything I just have the idea of that if feels like I'm being water boarded! Excuse my terminology, but it is literally a runny nose is a form of simulated drowning in my opinion it's not fun I've had a wake up to a couple of those in September! Also, I found that the cold last night did not help with my runny nose. Not as in the virus, I meant as in the lack of temperature I had did with. It was a fun time fun always had to be all, but it was also a snotty fest for me this morning.   I find that I don't like having too many of those in my nose. I'm sorry for being so crude without talking about the inside of my nose but I'd like to breathe and smile sometimes it's not because of Covid or else I'd have the accompanying sore throat. That being said, I found that this was more of a temperature thing that the cold was buggering up my nose, as far as not always concerned, as I don't use the sound button case it had to be sad that the cold makes your nose run!

Also, because of the cold last night, if the bathroom window was open, I was gonna have a real fat because I thought I have had enough of the goddamn cold for one night. Even though it was beneficial for me to face that particular demon just like I did face, another demon in the Actual earth by popping that balloon was that balloon Was ever allowed to begin with I mean, I can still hear the shrill pop. But it had to be done number one for a stuffy number two for my mental health. I will be done Having a pain in the arse between my ears, that thing has been nothing more than a pain in my ass. If you know what I mean sure I might be knowledgable and smart and a lot of things but when it comes to the PTSD it's time that the pain in the ass goes in the jar!    If it wasn't for the grim reaper, for, I would literally put my ass brain into a jar every once in a while, and I don't wanna deal with it. But because there is a risk of death of putting your brain in a jar, I would rather face the fears in the Demons that I have to face and then have to deal with a little bit of a pain in the RS afterwards and then just go on with my life. Because of that goddamn, Grim Reaper.! Let's just say you cannot put your brain in a jar without croaking!  Right now I'm trying not to move a muscle because it is too cold. I get cold when I feel I have to move and it is very aggravating. It's not because of any illness. I have runny nose because of the sheer freezing temperatures that I had to deal with. I think it was subzero temperature last night! That being said, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass and trying to complain, but it was pretty cold. Everyone was probably rocking themselves to warm that night last night!

I'm just having a little bit of aTuchis (butt day) And go and enjoy the warmth. But it's getting really hard with some people telling me I have to do things I've been so they find it very aggravating that I'm trying to relax and there's these things I have to do like mouthwash and stuff so that being said, I'm not exactly tickled about the mouthwash, because instead of tasting like grape, it tastes like, tuna or spam meet!  Disgusting!