20. The Best Way To Eliminate Fear Is To Face It Head-On

When Lin Shanchu arrived at the elevator area, the elevator had just left.

She waited for a while, but it didn't return.

Lin Shanchu suggested, "Let's just take the stairs. It's only one floor anyway."

The exit of the stairway was rather remote.

Lin Shanchu found it after searching around for a while.

When she reached out to push the door open, she vaguely heard a strange sound coming from the stairs behind the door.

The audience in the live broadcast room also heard it.

[What's that sound?]

[It sounds like someone's having sex.]

[Holy sh*t! The host just said that these two floors are working spaces for the artists!]

[Let me tell you a horror story. Someone's about to witness something terrible that involves their idol.]

[The manager said that Fu Jue just left. It can't be him!]

Lin Shanchu glanced at the screen. The camera could not capture the position, and a cold light flashed in her eyes.

Creak!

The door leading to the stairwell was pushed open.

"Ah!"

A woman's scream came from inside.

A young man's voice was then heard.

"Who the f*ck is that?"

Lin Shanchu turned around and raised her head. The man and woman opposite her were disheveled.

The woman was hiding in the man's arms. Her face could not be seen clearly, but the man's face was very clear.

He was the one that everyone had seen on the big screen earlier.

"Fu Jue?"

When Lin Shanchu turned around, her arm turned with her, and Fu Jue happened to be in the frame.

The live broadcast room instantly exploded.

]It's Fu Jue!]

[I know that woman. She's Fu Jue's assistant. She was just hired before the new year!]

[I'm heartbroken right now. I never thought that I'd be the one witnessing my idol doing this!]

[Ahhh! How is that possible?! How can it be Fu Jue?!]

[Oh? Isn't this the same Fu Jue who claimed that he's not interested in dating?]

Fu Jue looked at Lin Shanchu's phone screen, finally realizing that she was livestreaming.

"What are you doing?!"

He took two steps forward, snatched Lin Shanchu's phone and threw it to the ground.

The phone screen darkened immediately.

The livestream was forced to end.

A staff member outside heard the commotion and ran over.

"Fu Jue? Didn't you leave already? Why are you still here?"

After the staff member finished speaking, he saw Fu Jue and the assistant's conditions before looking at Lin Shanchu, who was standing on the side.

Everyone in the company knew that Lin Shanchu had come to the company to do a livestream.

The staff member's face changed abruptly. He immediately contacted Fu Jue's manager on the spot.