Chapter 127: Name a Price

After Lu Shiyuan was released by the police station, the dedicated paparazzi immediately released the news.

Three to four hours had passed since then.

Holding a press conference was not a small matter. It must be the result of a serious discussion between the board of directors of the company.

Moreover, the other shareholders were present, which meant that the press conference was the result of everyone's discussion.

As the president, Lu Shiyuan had not appeared for a long time. Naturally, people would think that Lu Shiyuan had a different opinion from Lin Shanchu and the other shareholders, so he did not come on purpose.

After all, after Jing Ming passed away three years ago, Lu Shiyuan did not make any statements as the president of the company.

The public would think that Lu Shiyuan was still arrogant and conceited. He was unwilling to take a stand on Jing Ming's matter and take responsibility.

In comparison, Lin Shanchu was willing to stand up and express her stance, which made her seem more responsible.

No one would think that Lin Shanchu had colluded with the shareholders to set up a trap against Lu Shiyuan.

They would only think that Lu Shiyuan was a cold-blooded and irresponsible capitalist.

As a result, their impression of Lu Shiyuan became even worse.

The reporters at the scene were still afraid of Lu Shiyuan's identity, so they did not dare to ask overly sharp questions.

The audience in the live broadcast room did not care about this. [Lu Shiyuan probably doesn't dare to come, right?]

[The more he doesn't dare to take responsibility, the more guilty he is.]

[I finally understand why his relationship with that Tang woman is so ambiguous. It's because he and Lin Shanchu aren't on the same side. Is he even worthy of being with Lin Shanchu?]

[I really love a responsible person in charge like Lin Shanchu. Big Sister, you can do it!]

[I hope Lin Shanchu can kick Lu Shiyuan out and snatch the Lu Corporation over.]

The reporters were more tactful when it came to questions related to Lu Shiyuan.

"May I know when Mr. Lu Shiyuan will arrive?"

"It should be soon."

Lin Shanchu's tone was very serious, but her eyes subconsciously darted to the door, an anxious look on her face.

Her expression undoubtedly confirmed everyone's guess.

Lu Shiyuan was so arrogant that he did not want to attend the press conference or make a statement.

The audience started chastising Lu Shiyuan in the live broadcast room again.

At this moment, something happened about one kilometer away from Yong Shui Pavilion.

A truck collided with an expensive black car.

The car braked suddenly. Lu Shiyuan's body leaned forward before crashing backward violently.

He had been watching the live broadcast the entire time and was holding back his anger.

At this moment, it was already on the verge of exploding.

"What happened?"

Lu Shiyuan's voice was as cold as ice.

Zhou Yan gazed forward. "We crashed into a truck."