91. You Said It Yourself, That Was In the Past

An Youyun was so angry that her eyes reddened.

"Big Sister, how can you say that? You've stepped over the line!"

"I wasn't talking about you." Lin Shanchu glanced at Xia Jinmeng.

"Are you talking about me?" Xia Jinmeng widened her eyes in anger.

"Did I mention your name?" Lin Shanchu asked.

Xia Jinmeng was speechless.

Tears welled up in An Youyun's eyes. "Big Sister, I've always treated you as a

friend and respected you. However, if you continue to act so arrogantly just because you have a strong background, I really can't treat you as a friend anymore."

Her sad and disappointed tone made it seem as if Lin Shanchu had let her down.

Xia Jinmeng looked at An Youyun in shock.

Why didn't she realize that An Youyun was better at pretending than her?

Lin Shanchu was very familiar with the people who snatched the opportunity to snatch the moral high ground while crying their eyes out. The same people would then pretend to look pitiful while thinking that whatever they said was right.

Tang Qidai was the one who did this first, after all.

"Do you really think of me as a friend? Even a dog wouldn't believe it!" Lin

Shanchu smiled brightly at Xia Jinmeng. "Am I right?"

Xia Jinmeng subconsciously nodded. "Yeah."

The number of times An Youyun interacted with Lin Shanchu was lesser than the number of times Wen Tongtong interacted with her.

If Wen Tongtong had said this, it would have been more convincing.

An Youyun bit her bottom lip in anger while looking like she was unable to refute the logic.

Xia Jinmeng finally realized what Lin Shanchu said. "Lin Shanchu, you f*cking called me a..." Dog.

She swallowed the last word forcibly.

The other girls at the side were trying their best to hold back their laughter.

Lin Shanchu then walked out.

When she passed by An Youyun, she stopped and turned her head slightly to look at her.

"It's not without reason that you're ranked after Xia Jinmeng. Sometimes, she's much cuter than you."

After leaving this sentence hanging, Lin Shanchu swaggered out of the washroom.

Xia Jinmeng looked at the spot where Lin Shanchu had left, a deep frown gracing her features.

Did Lin Shanchu praise her again?

Could it be that she really liked her?

Just thinking about it made Xia Jinmeng feel disgusted.

She shivered in response.

When Xia Jinmeng passed by An Youyun, she stopped and said in a proud tone, "Did you hear that? Even Lin Shanchu said that I'm better than you."

"You..." An Youyun gritted out.

Lin Shanchu had just walked out of the toilet when she heard the system sigh.

She asked, "Why are you sighing? Is it because you're starting to feel anxious for not being able to think up a way to kill Lu Shiyuan?

The system was silent for a moment. [Aren't you afraid of being beaten up for talking like this?]