Did No One Teach You That It's Rude to Speak Bad Behind Someone's Back?

Qiao Jiaxi looked at Lin Shanchu in disbelief.

Lin Shanchu gestured for the celebrity director to leave.

After the celebrity director left, Qiao Jiaxi asked, 'Why did you sign me?"

"Because you're no worse than Tang Qidai. " Lin Shanchu's expression was lazy, yet her tone was serious.

This sentence resonated with Qiao Jiaxi's truest thoughts.

She had always thought that she was not inferior to Tang Qidai, but in the end, her career wasn't as successtul as the latter's.

She tried to curry favor with Tang Qidai because she wanted to sign a contract with a big company like the Lu Corporation.

As a result, Tang Qidai either dragged it out or refused to reply to her.

Despite being overjoyed, Qiao Jiaxi pushed the contract away with the last bit of rationality she had. "There's bad blood between us. I refuse to believe that you're this kind."

"It's true that we have bad blood between us, and I'm not a kind person. I signed you because of your ability. An outstanding person like you will definitely be famous in the future."

Lin Shanchu was paying attention to Qiao Jiaxi's expression as she spoke.

Everyone loved flattery.

Qiao Jiaxi raised her chin slightly, unable to hide the smile on her face.

People like Qiao Jiaxi who were ambitious but did not know their own limits were the easiest to coax.

Otherwise, Tang Qidai wouldn't have been able to make Qiao Jiaxi submit to her just like that.

Everyone knew how to paint a rosy picture for others.

As long as the picture was beautiful enough, anyone could've thought that it was a dream come true.

"As one of the shareholders of the company, the most important thing for me now is to show everyone some results," Lin Shanchu continued.

She pushed the contract toward Qiao Jiaxi. "I believe that you won't disappoint me."

Lin Shanchu's words were exactly what Qiao Jiaxi wanted to hear.

Qiao Jiaxi had been coaxed into a daze, so she completely believed Lin Shanchu's words.

"Don't worry, I won't let you down." Qiao Jiaxi confidently picked up the pen and signed the contract.

After signing the contract, Qiao Jiaxi said confidently, "I'll definitely be more popular than Tang Qidai. I'll also find out what happened to Jing Ming."

"I trust you," Lin Shanchu replied with a smile.

She believed that Qiao Jiaxi would definitely create more trouble for Lu Shiyuan and Tang Qidai.

There was still more than a month before the recording of "My Stage" would end.

In the meantime, she could only find someone else to play with Lu Shiyuan and Tang Qidai.

Lin Shanchu brought Qiao Jiaxi to meet the celebrity director.

Just as they reached the door, they heard Tang Qidai's voice coming from inside.

"I'll go up and look for Brother Shiyuan to help me resume my work later.

Hurry up and arrange my schedule..."

Qiao Jiaxi looked at Tang Qidai with disdain.

She would soon replace that woman.

Tang Qidai still had no idea what awaited her.