69. Sharp Blade Unsheathed, A Gentle Slash Was Delivered

Lin Shanchu carefully recalled her memories.

The last time she asked Huo Xunzhou for help was after she burned down Lu Shiyuan's house. Back then, she had asked Huo Xunzhou to take her in.

At that time, she had called him "Brother Xunzhou" after making mental preparations to get rejected by him.

Did Huo Xunzhou mean to let her call him "Brother Xunzhou" again?

She really couldn't tell that Huo Xunzhou, who usually looked so cold, loved to be someone else's older brother.

Huo Xunzhou was still staring at her intently.

He seemed to be looking forward to it.

Lin Shanchu's heart skipped a beat. She turned her face away uncomfortably.

She was unable to say the words "Brother Xunzhou". It was as if those words burned her mouth.

She only wanted to escape.

It was probably because Lu Shiyuan wasn't around that her female lead halo produced a weak effect.

Huo Xunzhou's phone rang at that moment.

When he looked down at his phone, Lin Shanchu took the opportunity to flee.

In the blink of an eye, she disappeared out of the door.

Huo Xunzhou turned around and saw the door slammed shut.

He paused for two seconds before curling the corners of his lips slowly.

When he looked back at the phone screen, the smile on his face instantly disappeared, and his eyes became serious.

That night.

Lin Shanchu was on the trending list again.

#Huo Xunzhou called Lin Shanchu Shanshan #Lu Shiyuan and Tang Qidai visit Lin Shanchu on set

#Xia Jinmeng and Tang Qidai are friends

#Lu Shiyuan and Tang Qidai didn't know that Lin Shanchu is allergic to mangoes

#The Lu and Lin couple

The director of the production crew was in a very complicated mood.

Today was the day of recording the theme song, but the discussion on the theme song was very low. Instead, everyone focused their attention on the dinner and visit segments.

To put it bluntly...

The popularity was all on Lin Shanchu.

The director was a little moody.

Was he not good enough?

He called Nan Mu that very night.

"President Nan, was I not good enough?"

Nan Mu consoled him. "Our show has only been going on for less than a month, but Lin Shanchu, Lu Shiyuan, and Tang Qidai's love-hate relationship has been going on for so many years. Isn't it normal for the audience to like to watch the drama between them?"

"That makes sense," the director said after some thought.

Nan Mu was about to hang up when the director called out to him hesitantly. "President Nan."

'Yes"

"So, does Lu Shiyuan like Lin Shanchu or Tang Qidai?"

Nan Mu was speechless. It was indeed human nature to watch dramas that involved fighting and tearing each other down.