97. Arch-Nemesis

The groupmates felt that Lin Shanchu made sense.

Hence, they all returned to their dorms to sleep.

The members from the other groups wanted to see how Lin Shanchu's group was doing, but they did not expect to see that the training room was empty. "Did Lin Shanchu and the others go back to sleep at such an early hour?"

"Oh my god, are they planning to give up on themselves? It's better to practice for a while than not practicing at all, right?"

"Didn't you see how her groupmates were giving her the cold shoulder during the rehearsal today? If her groupmates aren't willing to cooperate, tomorrow's official performance will probably be..."

"If they were to dance like this tomorrow, they'd definitely get scolded by the audience..."

Xia Jinmeng stood in the crowd and listened to the members' discussions. A smile gradually appeared on her face.

She had spent so much effort before, and yet she still couldn't get rid of Lin Shanchu. However, she didn't expect Lin Shanchu to go down the path of destruction on her own.

Her group's rehearsal went very poorly earlier that day, and yet Lin Shanchu slacked off and refused to practice.

If the news were to spread, Lin Shanchu would definitely get scolded by the audience.

Xia Jinmeng thought about it and came up with a plan.

The results of Lin Shanchu's performance tomorrow could already be predicted. She would definitely fail in the showdown.

This was a good time to pull Lin Shanchu down from her position.

If Xia Jinmeng wanted things to go smoothly, she'd need outside help. Xia Jinmeng avoided the crowd and tracked Jiang Ziyu down.

"Call Tang Qidai."

Xia Jinmeng carefully observed her surroundings, paying attention to whether anyone was coming her way.

She couldn't let anyone know about her secret exchanges with Tang Qidai.

As Tang Qidai's loyal lackey, Jiang Ziyu was just as happy as the last time to help her call Tang Qidai.

After all, he did not dare to call Tang Qidai on his own accord.

Tang Qidai knew that Xia Jinmeng was looking for her again the moment she saw the caller ID.

The incident last time had blown up so much that she hadn't even settled the score with Xia Jinmeng yet, but Xia Jinmeng had taken the initiative to appear right in front of her.

"How dare you call me? Don't you know that Brother Shiyuan was also involved in the previous incident?"

Xia Jinmeng was frustrated when her previous plan had failed.

However, she still wanted to continue working with Tang Qidai to deal with Lin Shanchu, so she could only swallow her anger.

"It's different this time. We had a rehearsal tonight, didn't we? Lin Shanchu's group had completely flopped. There was no unity between the groupmates at all. They only performed the opening of the dance before getting off the stage!" "Really?" Tang Qidai asked suspiciously.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask Jiang Ziyu. He was also at the scene." Xia Jinmeng passed the phone to Jiang Ziyu.

Jiang Ziyu took the phone. "Yup. Lin Shanchu's group performed badly. The director was so angry that he didn't even eat dinner."

"It's only the first public showdown, and yet Lin Shanchu's going to be destroyed. As expected, nothing can help her out in life." Tang Qidai knew that Jiang Ziyu would not lie to her.