72. They Were All Happy, She Had Nothing

Lin Shanchu looked up. Her clear eyes were filled with smiles without the slightest trace of sadness.

"Thank you, Director. Next time you want to cause trouble, you can let me know in advance. I'll do my best to cooperate with you."

"Sure thing! I'll definitely tell you next time!"

The director was elated.

The production crew had such a polite and cooperative key element of popularity, so why would they worry about the ratings?

The two of them parted ways.

The director went into the washroom happily.

Meanwhile, Lin Shanchu returned to the dormitory in a good mood.

Her roommates were discussing the song selection for tomorrow.

"After the first public showdown is over, the elimination will begin." "I'm so worried. I'll definitely get kicked out in one round." "You don't know that. Let's wait for the rankings to be announced..."

Lin Shanchu walked straight in.

She subconsciously looked at Yun Wu's bed.

The bed was empty. No one was there. "Lin Shanchu, can you do me a favor?" Her roommate called out to her.

Lin Shanchu smiled and turned around.

"I heard that you were the one who put on her makeup for Yun Wu during her initial stage assessment," the girl said shyly. "Can you help me with my makeup too? "

"All right."

Most of the students in the dormitory were from Class F.

They were kind to her.

It was a small favor, so why wouldn't Lin Shanchu help the girl out?

The girl quickly arranged the cosmetics.

When Lin Shanchu helped her with her makeup, the girl kept looking up at her.

After a long while, she couldn't help but sigh. "You're really beautiful."

Lin Shanchu lowered her eyes and looked at her seriously. "You're also very beautiful."

She had always done things at a steady pace with a kind of calmness that did not match her age, which was inexplicably convincing.

She sounded quite sincere even when she was making polite talk.

The girl smiled shyly. She was about to say something when she looked up and saw Yun Wu at the doorway.

"Yun Wu is back!"

Yun Wu replied coldly, "Yeah."

When she walked in, she kept glancing at Lin Shanchu from time to time.

However, Lin Shanchu did not look at her at all.

The corners of Yun Wu's tightly pursed lips continued to press downward.

She was no longer Lin Shanchu's most beloved little sister.

Lin Shanchu was putting on makeup for other little sisters now.

She didn't even look at her.

The more Yun Wu thought about it, the sadder she became. She kicked off her shoes, climbed onto her bed, and pulled the blanket over her head.

The blanket couldn't block out the sounds in the room.

Yun Wu could clearly hear their conversation.

"I've actually wanted you to help me with my makeup for a long time, but I didn't dare to..."