40. You Definitely Have Another Younger Sister Behind My Back

"Although Huo Xunzhou is quite handsome, I already have someone I like." Yun Wu's face turned red as she spoke.

She even became embarrassed.

Lin Shanchu's mood was very complicated.

It seemed that she had completely messed up the plot of the original novel.

As the two conversed, Nan Mu's group had already made their way over.

Nan Mu knew that Lin Shanchu had prepared a song for the upcoming assessment stage.

He was surprised to see Yun Wu there. "Are you two practicing together?"

"We're performing as a group," Yun Wu explained.

"Hmm? Oh, as a group..." Nan Mu looked at Lin Shanchu with an expression that said 'I can't believe someone would actually team up with you'.

Lin Shanchu pursed her lips and emphasized on her answer. "That's right. We're teaming up!"

Just how unpopular did Nan Mu think she was?

Nan Mu realized that Lin Shanchu must have seen through his thoughts. He awkwardly cleared his throat before deliberately calling Yun Wu to the side to speak to her. With that, he created an opportunity for Huo Xunzhou and Lin Shanchu to speak in private.

Huo Xunzhou was so lucky to have such a thoughtful and sensible friend.

Li Mo greeted Lin Shanchu warmly, "Ms. Lin."

Lin Shanchu's gaze shifted from Li Mo to Huo Xunzhou. "Why are you guys here?"

"Nan Mu asked Big Brother to come," Li Mo replied.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Huo Xunzhou, who had been silent all this while, finally spoke.

"Why aren't you singing anymore?"

"Since I'm already here, I just wanted to try this out."

Lin Shanchu smiled.

When she smiled, she looked innocent and didn't look like she had been wronged at all. She really looked like a carefree young lady who had been pampered her whole life.

Huo Xunzhou didn't say anything more and motioned for Li Mo to leave.

Lin Shanchu was a little disappointed.

She thought that Huo Xunzhou would wish her luck.

It seemed like he didn't think she could dance either.

Once they were out of the practice room, Huo Xunzhou asked Nan Mu, "Is there an emergency doctor on duty 24 hours a day?"

Lin Shanchu's physical condition was very worrying.

He had seen that perfect backflip.

This was only the beginning.

In the next three months, there would be a lot of high-intensity training and movements. Lin Shanchu's body would not be able to take it.

However, he was in no position to stop her.

"Of course, I've already arranged for him to be here," Nan Mu replied.

"Arrange for two more," Huo Xunzhou said.

"Oh," Nan Mu replied.

Although he didn't know why, he would just do as his boss said.

...

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of the first assessment stage.

The production had enjoyed the benefits of the livestream of the members' first gathering, so they informed the students a few days in advance that the first assessment stage would also be on a livestream.