93. She's Not Moving Anymore, I Think She's Dead

For my dear reader Mpho1Jess2

The members who had previously isolated Lin Shanchu because of the rumors were all a little embarrassed.

They didn't know whether to accept or reject the snacks.

"Do you not like this? What about the other snacks?" Lin Shanchu had a smile on her serious face while sounding very sincere.

The advantage of being good-looking appeared again at this time.

Who could refuse a beautiful woman who sincerely shared snacks with you?

In the end, the girls still accepted the snacks.

"Thank you," they said.

Lin Shanchu did not reply with "you're welcome." Instead, she said, "It's all right."

Those three simple words were like a hint.

The girls who understood smiled apologetically at Lin Shanchu.

Lin Shanchu's past life was full of malice.

But she knew that this world was brimming with kindness.

Young people always lacked judgment and were easily swayed by rumors.

She understood all of this.

When it was Xia Jinmeng's turn, Lin Shanchu especially gave her two more bags of snacks.

Xia Jinmeng felt that Lin Shanchu was deliberately provoking her. With a dark expression, she asked, "Lin Shanchu, what do you mean by this?"

She was certain that Lin Shanchu liked women, so she contacted Tang Qidai to make up this "rumor" about Lin Shanchu.

But now, not only did Lu Shiyuan come forward to clarify everything, but he also gave Lin Shanchu flowers and snacks.

Xia Jinmeng felt as if she had been slapped in the face.

She now understood that Lin Shanchu was not as stupid as Tang Qidai had said, so she felt that Lin Shanchu definitely knew that all of this was related to her.

Lin Shanchu deliberately gave her a few more bags of snacks. What was the difference between that and humiliating her?

"Do you not like it?" Lin Shanchu asked while taking the snacks back.

"Why do you care if I like it or not?" Xia Jinmeng snatched the snacks away and hugged them tightly in her arms. She said righteously, "What's the logic of taking back something you've given away? It's my business whether I eat it or not! It's definitely none of your business!"

"Yeah, you're right," Lin Shanchu said.

Xia Jinmeng was speechless. Lin Shanchu was definitely sick in the head. Lin Shanchu gave Xia Jinmeng an ambiguous smile before turning around to leave.

Xia Jinmeng was her benefactor.

If it wasn't for Xia Jinmeng's actions, she wouldn't have been able to get the health points so easily. Lu Shiyuan wouldn't have been so submissive and begged to see her.

Once again, she had successfully leeched off Lu Shiyuan's popularity.

She could get on the trending list again together with Lu Shiyuan.

Lin Shanchu was one step closer to getting famous.

Lu Shiyuan's late-night visit to the training camp was photographed by the paparazzi. It became a trending topic overnight.

The trending topic had a simple and straightforward name.

#Lu Shiyuan and Lin Shanchu met while being separated from each other by a fence