75. Is He More Handsome and More Difficult to Handle Than Huo Xunzhou?

The rules for forming groups were still based on rankings.

The groups that had performances that were easier and looked better were already filled at the start of the formation.

By the time the members on the eliminated list had to choose their groups, there weren't many slots left.

A few vocal groups still had a few slots left.

Xia Jinmeng's group still had a slot.

The last group was Lin Shanchu's group, which still had five empty slots.

It was Wen Tongtong's turn.

A member who didn't know what was going on shouted at Wen Tongtong, "Jinmeng's group still has one more slot!" The commenters started discussing.

[Wen Tongtong will definitely choose Xia Jinmeng.]

[ I guess only the last five people will be forced to choose Lin Shanchu's group.]

[I can't wait to see members of rank one and the last five ranks screwing up the performance very badly! ]

Just when everyone thought that Wen Tongtong would choose Xia Jinmeng's group...

She stopped in front of Lin Shanchu.

Lin Shanchu, who was formerly lazy, suddenly stood up straight and looked at Wen Tongtong with raised eyebrows. "Are you joining?

"Yes," Wen Tongtong replied.

Lin Shanchu waved at her eagerly. "Hurry up."

She was also a prideful person at the end of the day.

It was quite awkward when no one wanted to support her.

If Tang Qidai were there right now, Lin Shanchu would still accept her as a group member, let alone Wen Tongtong.

The other members were speechless.

The commenters were also speechless.

The members and the netizens all witnessed how much Wen Tongtong targeted Lin Shanchu.

When did the two of them turn hostility into friendship?

Once Lin Shanchu had her first groupmate, the situation became better for her.

Soon, the second member joined their group.

"Big Sister!" Ning Yunxi jogged over with a smile.

Lin Shanchu also beckoned for her to come over and stand with them.

The last three groupmates had nowhere else to go, so they were forced to join Lin Shanchu's group.

The commenters started discussing excitedly.

[Um... Did the weakest members choose the failing performance?]

[They'll most likely fail in this showdown. This group is formed of people who'll be dissuaded of participating this show.]

[I understand now. The production crew never wanted to promote Lin Shanchu in the first place. Instead, theyre trying to dissuade her.]

[She relied on other people's help and luck during the initial stage and theme song assessments. Let's see how Lin Shanchu will fare this time.] [I'm waiting for Lin Shanchu to be eliminated in the first round.]

Not only were the netizens criticizing Lin Shanchu's group, but even the director, who was the initiator, began to panic.

As soon as the recording ended in the morning, the director went to Nan Mu worriedly.