80. Counterattack

The intimate contact with Huo Xunzhou was really effective.

For the next two days, Lin Shanchu's physical condition was very good.

As soon as she opened her eyes, the system reported her physical condition to her.

[Your health points are about to run out. Please complete missions as soon as possible to exchange for health points.]

Then, an alarm sounded.

Lin Shanchu carried her clothes while walking to the bathroom. 'Will Huo Xunzhou be here today?"

The system replied, [I can't monitor the movements of the perfect character.] Lin Shanchu laughed at it. "Just say it if you don't know where he is. There's no need to beat around the bush and find excuses for yourself."

The system was speechless. There was no way to refute Lin Shanchu.

If it were to collapse one day, Lin Shanchu would be the greatest contributor to its collapse.

As a professional system, it reminded Lin Shanchu, [Ji Yuan will be coming to the festival group today.]

"I see." No wonder the system wanted her to have a romantic scandal with Ji Yuan.

When Lin Shanchu went to the cafeteria for breakfast, she heard someone mention that Ji Yuan had been invited to be a temporary assistant instructor.

She hadn't eaten with Yun Wu for the past two days.

She was on her own during that period of time.

After a quick meal, she went to the training room.

When she pushed the door open, she realized that there was no one inside.

Lin Shanchu stood by the door and did not go in directly.

She felt that something was off.

After looking around, she finally realized what was wrong.

The position of the camera was not right.

There was an additional camera positioned directly opposite the door.

There must be a reason behind the production crew's arrangement.

There was most likely someone behind the door.

Lin Shanchu clutched her stomach in response. She pretended to be unwell and was ready to head toward the washroom.

She did not forget to close the door behind her when she left.

Ji Yuan, who was hiding behind the door, was extremely puzzled. He asked the camera in a breathy whisper, "Why did she leave?"

The fans, who came to the live broadcast room to see Ji Yuan, were howling with laughter.

[Hahahaha! Poor Yuanyuan wasted his time hiding there!]

[I've never watched this show before, but I heard that Lin Shanchu is on the wild side.]

[Really? But she looks so gentle.]

[Be careful, Yuanyuan!]

"Forget it. Since no one is coming, I'll go out and take a look," Ji Yuan said as he opened the door.

Then, he mumbled to himself, "There's no one here."

At this moment, Lin Shanchu suddenly stuck out her head from the side. "Hey, Ji Yuan!"

Bam!

Ji Yuan, who was over 1.8 meters tall, was so frightened that he slammed into the door.

However, he only hit the brim of his cap, so his cap was knocked askew.