Chapter 137: She Had Herself to Blame

Lin Shanchu looked up at him.

The first thing she saw was the man's smooth and beautiful jawline.

Further up were the beautiful and alluring eyes which were filled with anger but became even more charming.

She would rather die in this man's embrace.

It was the most realistic reflection of Lin Shanchu's current mood.

"Go ahead. Be angry."

She had to kiss Huo Xunzhou today!

She kissed him again after she was done speaking.

"You..."

This was the first time Huo Xunzhou was so angry that he couldn't speak.

He raised a hand, wanting to push Lin Shanchu away.

However, when his hand touched Lin Shanchu's shoulder, it was as if his hand became sentient. He pressed down on her shoulder, but he never pushed her away.

"I'll come and see you as soon as I'm free," Huo Xunzhou said, a little defeated.

It was clear that he had surrendered.

However, Lin Shanchu decided to change her strategy at the last minute. "You don't have to come and see me. Just let me kiss you."

The last time she kissed his hand, she ended up progressing their relationship. If she kissed somewhere else this time, then the effect should be more obvious.

She should be able to last until the end of the recording of 'My Stage".

Huo Xunzhou closed his eyes.

How could he forget?

This woman was the best at overstepping the line.

Naturally, Lin Shanchu was not as strong as him. After he pressed her shoulders down, she would end up getting pressed down again whenever she used all of her strength to stand on her tiptoes.

"I'll visit you during your second public showdown." Huo Xunzhou was still trying to persuade her.

"Do as you please." She would not stop until she kissed him today.

Lin Shanchu glanced at Huo Xunzhou's waist.

When Huo Xunzhou wasn't paying attention, she reached out and placed her hand on Huo Xunzhou's waist, gently stroking it.

"Lin Shanchu!"

It was obvious from his voice that Huo Xunzhou was really angry this time.

His expression darkened.

He withdrew his hand from her shoulder before grabbing her hand that was on his waist.

Lin Shanchu grabbed his hand immediately and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him.

She did everything in one go.

She didn't even give Huo Xunzhou a chance to react.

The warm and soft touch on her lips disappeared in an instant.

Huo Xunzhou was still holding Lin Shanchu's hand at that time. A look of helplessness flashed across his handsome and indifferent face before it disappeared.

He looked down at Lin Shanchu, his eyes cold and dangerous.

Lin Shanchu knew that she had offended him.

She blinked nervously and pretended to be calm as she tried to pull her hand back.

But before she could do that back, she was pressed against the wall.