52. It's Just to Witness Your Incompetent and Furious Expression

Once the applause stopped, Huo Xunzhou went on stage.

"Lin Shanchu, do you think you can get an A?"

He held the microphone and looked at her with his alluring eyes. His calm voice did not have any fluctuations at all.

It was as if he was just conversing with an unfamiliar member.

Lin Shanchu lowered her eyes slightly and looked into his eyes. "What do you think, Mr. Huo?"

Huo Xunzhou did not expect Lin Shanchu to ask such a question. A touch of surprise flashed in his eyes.

"My subjective opinion can't decide your rating. It's up to the professional mentors to judge."

The comments went wild.

[Ahhhhh! I can keep staring at Huo Xunzhou for the entire day even if he just stands there doing nothing!]

[Allow me to correct your statement. He's not standing, just sitting.]

[Oh my god! Both of them look so good together! I want to matchmake them so badly!]

[Don't mess around. Although the two of them know each other, they're not familiar with each other. Besides, her fiancé is still at the scene!]

Huo Xunzhou finished his sentence.

The camera panned to the mentors' seating area.

Qin Shuya, who had been informed by the director's crew in advance, looked at

Bai Yu with a smile. "Mr. Bai, you can go first."

Bai Yu's eyelids twitched slightly as he picked up the microphone in a very cooperative manner.

"Lin Shanchu, do you know that many people are waiting for you to make a fool of yourself?"

The moment he said that, the effects of the variety show were instantly maximized.

"I know." Lin Shanchu chuckled lightly.

Her expression was calm, and her tone was relaxed.

Bai Yuxin was surprised at her calmness, but his tone remained stern. "Do you think you've embarrassed yourself today?"

The comments came flooding in.

[The scene that I've been looking forward to has appeared again!]

[This is the reason why most people don't dare to invite Bai Yu to their shows.

He never follows the script and says whatever he wants.]

[This familiar tone and sentence structure... He's obviously not satisfied with

Lin Shanchu's performance. The last person he spoke to in this tone was Xia

Jinmeng, who ended up crying on the spot.]

[Will Lin Shanchu burst into tears after getting scolded?]

Lin Shanchu asked seriously, "Mr. Bai, are you not satisfied with my singing performance?"

"Of all the students who took part in the assessment today, your vocal performance is the best," Bai Yu replied.

"Then I didn't make a fool of myself." Lin Shanchu smiled.

Bai Yu also laughed and nodded. "Good luck."

This girl looked extremely weak, but her mental strength was very strong.

Qin Shuya had a good impression of Yun Wu and Lin Shanchu because their "Resentful Ghost" performance.

When she was talking to Lin Shanchu, the corners of her mouth remained lifted the whole time.