82. The Devil Dressed Like An Angel

She adhered to the principle of making a good show.

Lin Shanchu immediately showed a look of disbelief. "Yun Wu, you and Xia Jinmeng... you two..."

Although it was an act, Lin Shanchu's tone was so sad and real that Yun Wu began to blame herself.

Yun Wu paused and turned to look at Xia Jinmeng. "What do we do next?"

Xia Jinmeng glanced downstairs and sneered. "Push her down the stairs."

If Lin Shanchu was pushed down from here and survived the fall without breaking her leg, Xia Jinmeng would consider it a total loss.

Once the performance of "Death of the Universe" was ruined, Lin Shanchu would have to pack up and leave.

The first place could only belong to Xia Jinmeng!

Noticing that Yun Wu didn't move for a long time, Xia Jinmeng impatiently urged, "Do it!"

Lin Shanchu and Yun Wu looked at each other before the latter retreated to the side automatically.

"Xia Jinmeng, you still haven't improved at all." Lin Shanchu's lips curved up slightly with disdain written all over her eyes. "You're even worse than Wen Tongtong. "

At least Wen Tongtong kept a clear head and knew her own situation well.

Meanwhile, Xia Jinmeng was still using the same method that she had failed to use on Lin Shanchu before.

Xia Jinmeng gritted her teeth. "You useless piece of trash! What right do you have to look down on me?"

In terms of strength, Lin Shanchu could not compare to her at all.

However, Lin Shanchu always looked down on her.

Just the sight of her made Xia Jinmeng hate her so much.

Xia Jinmeng walked toward Lin Shanchu aggressively with a cold and dark expression on her face.

Lin Shanchu was already ready for Xia Jinmeng's advances.

She dodged while raising her foot.

Thud!

Xia Jinmeng was kicked to the corner of the wall.

However, Lin Shanchu wasn't the one who kicked her.

She turned her head to look at Yun Wu.

Yun Wu stretched the leg that kicked Xia Jinmeng while explaining, "I practiced martial arts when I was young."

Lin Shanchu silently retracted her foot. "Oh."

As expected, Yun Wu was supposed to become the female lead, right?

She was better than Lin Shanchu in every way.

Hell.

"You two..." Only then did Xia Jinmeng realize that Yun Wu didn't fall out with Lin Shanchu at all.

Lin Shanchu then crouched down in front of Xia Jinmeng.

She had a smile on her face and looked no different from usual, but Xia Jinmeng was creeped out by her smile.

Xia Jinmeng was so frightened that her pupils shrank and her eyelashes trembled. "What... What are you doing?"

"Do you know what the difference is between you and Tang Qidai?" Lin Shanchu gripped Xia Jinmeng's chin. Her overly gentle voice sounded a little strange.

Under Xia Jinmeng's frightened gaze, moved closer to her.

"She only told a small lie and got everything she wanted, whereas you have to take the risk of being discovered and push me down the stairs just to barely keep your first place..."