43. Because I love you

The power of an invincible character was indeed extraordinary.

All Huo Xunzhou did was steady Lin Shanchu, and yet the pain was already gone from her system.

Since she was no longer in pain, she was in a good mood.

An Youyun watched as Lin Shanchu walked up the stands. She tilted her head and smiled at her. "Big sister, you're amazing!"

The sight of An Youyun's dimples made Lin Shanchu's hands itch.

She thought of how numbered her days were, so she decided to not hold her desires back anymore.

She reached out and gently poked An Youyun's dimples before revealing a satisfied expression. "Thank you," she said.

An Youyun's eyes widened in shock as she looked at her in confusion.

She was like a little kitten.

Lin Shanchu patted her head affectionately. "Good luck." "Thanks." An Youyun nodded shyly.

The next group to go on stage was Xia Jinmeng's group.

Xia Jinmeng was sitting in the row in front of An Youyun, and the camera happened to cut over and captured this scene.

The comments kept appearing. [Did Lin Shanchu do what I've always wanted to do?]

[An'An is actually blushing!]

[Right now, I don't know who to envy more.]

[Holy hell! I'm seriously loving their interactions!]

Xia Jinmeng's company had organized a group of five for her, but the other members were obviously not as good as her.

They were purely here to make her look good.

The other members couldn't keep up with Xia Jinmeng's rhythm. Not only did they sing over each other, but they were also not synchronized.

The instructors frowned as they watched.

"How long have you been practicing together?" Xu An asked once the performance ended.

"We formed a temporary group and practiced together for a week," Xia Jinmeng replied.

Qin Shuya had already picked up the microphone by then, so she said with a serious expression, "Many of the members have formed temporary groups. Everyone doesn't have much time to get used to each other. Teamwork is very important, so you must learn how to cooperate."

The comments agreed with her.

[Ms. Qin: Yeah. That's right. I'm talking about the "Resentful Ghost" group.]

[Xia Jinmeng is actually very strong. She's just being dragged down by her teammates.]

[Time to play the blame game.]

Qin Shuya played the good cop, so Xu An came out to play the bad cop.

"Xia Jinmeng, I've seen your performance before. You're pretty good, so I'd like to give you a chance to score an additional test."

More comments appeared.

[Is this the amazing Xia Jinmeng that people have been boasting about?] [I thought she was really good and could get an A straight away.]

[Xia Jinmeng, who is good at singing and dancing, is going to take an additional test just like Lin Shanchu, the bad singer and dancer?] [Don't compare Lin Shanchu to our Mengmeng. She's not worthy!]

[She's indeed unworthy. Your Mengmeng will be self-abased.]

Xia Jinmeng accepted the opportunity to take the additional test.