89. He's Getting Anxious, He Doesn't Want to Be A Laughing Stock

Even though Lin Shanchu's reaction was calm, Nan Mu did not feel disappointed.

He had to share this kind of happiness with everyone else.

Huo Xunzhou was the most boring person ever. He did not react at all.

At least Lin Shanchu would acknowledge Nan Mu.

"Speaking of which, this matter has something to do with our director. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he actually shared the marketing account's Weibo post. Hahaha!"

Lin Shanchu was speechless.

Nan Mu laughed his fill before realizing that Lin Shanchu showed no reaction at all.

"Don't you find it funny?"

Lin Shanchu didn't reply.

She was silent for a moment, but in the end, she still didn't tell Nan Mu that she was the one who used the director's phone to share the Weibo post.

"I'm very busy. Goodbye."

"Hello?"

Hearing the busy tone from the phone, Nan Mu put down the phone with mixed feelings.

Huo Xunzhou hung up on him.

Lin Shanchu also hung up on him.

They made Nan Mu's life as a worker with the "Boss" title very difficult.

The worker, Nan Mu, who had no one to share his happiness with, turned around and secretly bought a bunch of bots to join the battlefield.

They stirred up trouble everywhere on the internet.

Not only that, but they also dragged Lu Shiyuan into the mess.

The netizens even used Lu Shiyuan's pictures to make memes.

[Don't be a man like me.jpg], [I'm impotent.jpg], and other memes were published on that day. The memes were then spread across all major social media platforms.

The public relations department of the Lu Corporation carried out emergency public relations strategies.

They deleted the posts and removed the trending topic. Then, they closed off the comment sections on the Lu Corporation's official Weibo account and Lu Shiyuan's personal Weibo page.

The netizens started commenting elsewhere.

[Oho! Did they turn off the comment sections?]

[He's getting anxious! He doesn't want to become a laughing stock!]

[He's still pretending to be dead after all this time. It seems that he's not a true man at all.]

The entire internet made fun of Lu Shiyuan at that time.

Tang Qidai panicked.

"How could it be like this?" She randomly scrolled through two Weibo posts, both of which were hinting at Lu Shiyuan's incompetence in bed.

Previously, Xia Jinmeng had contacted her and said that she had thought of a way to deal with Lin Shanchu.

Naturally, she would be more than happy to help that idiot Xia Jinmeng.

Things were going very smoothly. Soon, Lin Shanchu was on the receiving end of intense scolding and insults.

However, after one night passed, the direction of public opinion changed.

They even dragged Lu Shiyuan into this.

Tang Qidai took out her phone and wanted to call Lu Shiyuan, but then she remembered that Lu Shiyuan was a person who cared about his reputation.