85. A Cold and Distant Movie Star Like Him Was Actually Mischievous

Huo Xunzhou couldn't help but chuckle out of anger.

"Didn't you ask Nan Mu why I didn't come today?"

He must have gone crazy.

That must be the reason why he rushed over to the set immediately after hearing Nan Mu tell him that Lin Shanchu asked about his absence.

In the end, this heartless woman didn't even look at him.

The more Huo Xunzhou thought about it, the angrier he got.

He threw his phone on the table before loosening his collar in annoyance. Then, he got up and walked to the window.

His silhouette clearly meant "I'm very angry but I won't say anything about it" to Lin Shanchu.

Lin Shanchu was not stupid.

Huo Xunzhou's behavior was so obvious that she naturally understood it. She pondered for a moment before slowly approaching Huo Xunzhou from behind.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Huo Xunzhou turned around and frowned. His expression clearly said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Lin Shanchu tried to analyze Huo Xunzhou's expression.

She had thought that Huo Xunzhou was still angry about her kissing his hand the other day.

However, Huo Xunzhou's confused expression did not seem like he was here to hear her apology.

Lin Shanchu stared at him for a long time, but she could not guess what he was thinking.

She might as well stop guessing.

"So, why didn't you come today?" she asked.

"I was busy," Huo Xunzhou replied coldly.

"Then why are you here now?" Lin Shanchu asked.

"Why do you care?" Huo Xunzhou paused.

"I was just asking..." Lin Shanchu suddenly stopped.

She recalled what Huo Xunzhou had said earlier.

An arrogant and bold guess appeared in her mind.

Could it be that Huo Xunzhou came here just because she had asked Nan Mu why he didn't come?

Was he that concerned about her?

Seeing that Lin Shanchu suddenly stopped mid-sentence, Huo Xunzhou urged calmly, "Speak up."

His tone was no different from usual.

It was probably just her imagination.

Huo Xunzhou was the perfect character without any relationship plot.

He was just a career-minded person!

No matter how twisted the plot was, it was impossible for him to have an emotional entanglement with the female lead of a sadist novel like her who lived at the bottom of the food chain.

She kept silent, so Huo Xunzhou waited patiently.

"...I'll be leaving then." Lin Shanchu pointed in the direction of the door.

Huo Xunzhou looked at her with a complicated expression for a moment before sighing. "What method are you going to use to get Lu Shiyuan to come forward and help you clear your name?"

It turned out that he had heard what she had said just now.

Lin Shanchu's eyes widened. 'Weren't you playing on your phone just now?"