Chapter 130: You Might As Well Beg Me

When the owner heard Lin Shanchu's words, he quickly brought them to a table and sat them down.

Lin Shanchu took the menu and handed it to Li MO, who had come along with her.

Although Li MO usually followed Huo Xunzhou as a bodyguard and driver, it was obvious that Huo Xunzhou didn't really treat Li MO as a subordinate.

Naturally, she wouldn't disrespect Li Mo.

After Li MO finished ordering, Lin Shanchu flipped through the menu and ordered a few dishes before handing the menu to Lu Shiyuan.

Lu Shiyuan didn't take it for a long time, so Lin Shanchu threw the menu in front of Tang Qidai.

"If he doesn't want to order, then you do it."

Tang Qidai had always paid attention to her image in public.

She suppressed her dissatisfaction while picking up the menu calmly.

Lin Shanchu snorted disdainfully after hearing the name of the dish.

Tang Qidai ordered all of Lu Shiyuan's favorite dishes.

When the food was served, Lin Shanchu and Li MO, who had been busy the entire afternoon, began to eat heartily.

It was as if they were really just here to eat.

Meanwhile, Tang Qidai and Lu Shiyuan, who were sitting across from them, didn't have any appetite.

Lu Shiyuan was the first to explode.

He slammed his chopsticks on the dining table. "Lin Shanchu, how dare you come to see me!"

"I had no choice. I waited at Yong Shui Pavilion until the press conference was over, but you didn't dare to show up. I could only come to you." Lin Shanchu's nonchalant tone was filled with disdain.

It was no different from adding fuel to the fire.

Lu Shiyuan's eyes were burning with anger. "You think you're still lucky, eh? Back then, I was able to take back all the power of the Lu Corporation. I can do the same now."

"Oh," Lin Shanchu replied lightly.

It was just a short word, but it was extremely contemptuous. Lin Shanchu didn't bother showing Lu Shiyuan any respect at all.

"You..." Lu Shiyuan couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to flip the table over and smash things on the spot.

However, he was stopped by the "kind" and "understanding" Tang Qidai.

Tang Qidai looked at Lin Shanchu with a pained expression. "Shanshan, how could you treat Brother Shiyuan like this? Uncle Lu loved you like his own in the past!"

"Tell him to come and find me, then." Lin Shanchu's words rendered Tang Qidai speechless.

After Lu Shiyuan's mother passed away, his father, Lu Qinghuai, became depressed.

In those few years, Lu Qinghuai did not care about the company or Lu Shiyuan. He tended to spend his days drowning his sorrows with alcohol and never went home.

The company gradually weakened under the control of the old geezers on the board of directors.

It was until one day Lu Shiyuan and Lu Qinghuai had a big fight on Lu

Shiyuan's mother's death anniversary. Lu Qinghuai went missing as a result.

After that, Lu Shiyuan took over the Lu Corporation and fought with the old codgers on the board of directors, taking back all his power.