Chapter 151: If We Miss This Today, We'll Have To Wait Until the Next Life

Lin Shanchu jogged back to the dormitory.

Her roommate, who was out front, noticed her and asked, "Where did you go?

How are you just coming back?"

"I went to the bathroom on the way." Lin Shanchu calmly lied.

Yun Wu had just finished showering when she walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head.

She happened to overhear Lin Shanchu.

She walked up to Lin Shanchu and asked with a concerned face, "You went to the bathroom for so long?"

Lin Shanchu nodded without feeling any sort of guilt.

"Oh." Yun Wu turned around and started blow-drying her hair.

Lin Shanchu suddenly realized what Yun Wu meant by her reaction: She felt that there was something more to Lin Shanchu's words.

She glanced at Yun Wu.

Most likely driven by her excitement to eat, Yun Wu did not even bother to comb her hair properly. She hastily reached for the hairdryer and aggressively blew her hair like she was facing a blizzard.

What could this glutton be thinking about?

At most, Lin Shanchu would expect Yun Wu to complain about how she was late and how that delayed her mealtime.

Lin Shanchu smiled as she walked towards the bathroom.

Just as she was about to step in, she was stopped in her tracks by a familiar voice in her head.

[Love Line Points +1.]

Lin Shanchu's expression changed.

The system sensed the change in Lin Shanchu's emotions and asked:

[What's wrong? Aren't you happy to receive points?]

Lin Shanchu ignored it and checked the point details.

The newly added points were marked under the 'Heartbeat Value' category.

'Heartbeat Value' points again.

Hold on.

She just met up with Huo Xunzhou.

Previously when she was awarded a point, Huo Xunzhou was there as well.

So, was it possible that the source of these two points came from Huo Xunzhou?

Lin Shanchu took a speedy shower and rushed off to the cafeteria with Yun Wu. As they walked past the tables, their topic of discussion caught Lin Shan Chu's attention.

"Ah! It's July the eighteenth today!"

"I never expect that it would be the eighteenth of July so quickly!"

Earlier in the dormitory, she also overheard her roommates talking about today's date.

She just thought it was just a special occasion for one of her roommates.

However, upon her arrival at the cafeteria, everyone was talking about July the eighteenth.

Had she been cut off from the internet?

She had her phone with her and had been secretly surfing the internet every day, there was no way she missed out on important news.

Yun Wu noticed Lin Shan Chu's confusion over the current events and asked, "Don't you know what day July the eighteenth is?"

Lin Shanchu shook her head.

Coincidentally, Wen Tongtong and Ning Yunxi were walking over with their plates and overheard their conversation.