39. Having Good Looks Is Very Dangerous

"When Lin Shanchu's Weibo was flooded with hate comments, Qiao Jiaxi pretended to not see it and kept quiet. I seriously thought Lin Shanchu did force her to quit 'My Stage'."

"That's right. Now that someone's showed up to slap her in the face with evidence, she immediately made a clarification and apology post on Weibo. She should just play dead if she's that capable."

"Qiao Jiaxi is too much. She just watched Lin Shanchu get scolded and didn't opt to explain for her."

The members were all chattering away.

Lin Shanchu had already understood what was going on.

Nan Mu did things very quickly. He had already dealt with the matter while they were having breakfast.

Some sharp-eyed members noticed Lin Shanchu.

"She's here..."

The others immediately quieted down and looked at Lin Shanchu.

Lin Shanchu smiled slightly. Her cat-like eyes were gentle and bright, as if she had walked out of a painting. She just stood there quietly, and yet she became the spotlight. She was so beautiful that people could not take their eyes off her.

Most of the students in the production crew were 18 or 19 years old. They had not experienced the entertainment industry for themselves yet, so they were still relatively innocent.

Although Lin Shanchu had a bad reputation on the internet, it was a fact that she had just been slandered, so most people still sympathized with her.

Moreover, she was very good-looking.

Humans were visual animals.

Sometimes, being good-looking was indeed an advantage.

"We saw that someone on Weibo brought out evidence of Qiao Jiaxi voluntarily withdrawing from the production crew. She apologized to you on Weibo." A girl took the initiative to speak to her.

"Oh, really? I'll check it out later." Lin Shanchu's voice was clear and soft. Her tone was neither fast nor slow, and there was a strangely gentle aura that made people want to get close to her.

After Lin Shanchu finished speaking, she went to a corner with Yun Wu to practice her dance moves.

Soft discussions could be heard from behind.

"She's so pretty and gentle. She really has the aura of a socialite."

"Do you have any idea what she's done in the past?"

"What is it?"

"She gave a 30 million dollar vase away during the lucky draw and even went to the Lu Corporation to host a livestream. As a result, she did Fu Jue in. I heard that she's a bit affected in this area..."

Lin Shanchu did not need to turn around to know that the person who said the last sentence was pointing at her brain.

Was she sick in the head?

It was true.

Lu Shiyuan was the one who forced her to be this way.

She and Yun Wu sat down in a corner.

Yun Wu took out her phone. She thought that Yun Wu was going to show her the dance video she had made, so she went over.

To his surprise, Yun Wu opened her Weibo.

She tapped on the hot topic that said #Qiao Jiaxi's apology statement.

Lin Shanchu was speechless. Were cold-hearted people that gossipy nowadays?