63. Can 't You Work Harder?

As soon as this was said, the second half of the bus where Lin Shanchu sat fell into silence.

After that, everyone had similar looks of understanding on their faces.

Wen Tongtong had her eyes closed the whole time.

But in fact, she was just pretending to be asleep.

She could vaguely hear people on Lin Shanchu's side discussing her and Xia Jinmeng.

However, after listening for a long time, she only heard Lin Shanchu asking "oh, really?" in a nonchalant tone.

The other people were mostly the ones talking.

She had targeted Lin Shanchu before, so Lin Shanchu must have hated her.

So, now that she officially had a fallout with Xia Jinmeng, shouldn't Lin Shanchu be even smugger?

Soon, the other side quieted down.

Wen Tongtong couldn't hold back her curiosity and turned to look at Lin Shanchu.

She realized that everyone was looking at her except for Lin Shanchu. When those people met Wen Tongtong's gaze, they all turned their faces away in unison.

On the contrary, Lin Shanchu, who had been looking out of the window just now, looked up at her.

She shot her a signature gentle smile.

Wen Tongtong felt a chill rise from the bottom of her feet that spread to her limbs and bones in an instant.

She was so frightened that she hurriedly looked away.

This Lin Shanchu woman was really strange!

To be honest, Lin Shanchu did not cause her any substantial harm.

Yesterday, Lin Shanchu had held a blade to her face and only made a small cut. Now, it had healed.

However, she just felt that Lin Shanchu was very scary.

She clearly had an outrageously beautiful face and spoke gently, but when she met Lin Shanchu's eyes, she could feel a sense of fear as if she was facing the abyss.

After the production crew arrived at the recording location, they had to adjust the cameras and make some preparations for a long time.

The members were warming up at the side.

Xia Jinmeng took advantage of the chaos to look for Lin Shanchu.

"Lin Shanchu!"

She stood behind Lin Shanchu and called her name in a low voice.

Lin Shanchu turned around and glanced at her, but she continued to warm up.

"Get a makeup artist to touch up your makeup. The injuries on your face are exposed."

Xia Jinmeng hurriedly reached out to touch the injuries on her face. But she quickly remembered the purpose of her visit to Lin Shanchu.

"Where's my phone?"

Tang Qidai had sent her a text message on the phone, so Lin Shanchu must have seen it.

If Lin Shanchu were to publicize those messages, Tang Qidai would definitely not let her off the hook.

Lin Shanchu didn't speak. Instead, she continued to warm up.

"Where's my phone?" Xia Jinmeng asked anxiously.

Her voice was a little loud.

It attracted Yun Wu's attention.

"What are you shouting for?" Yun Wu walked over and stood in front of Lin Shanchu, her face cold and arrogant.