29. Stalking

It was not easy to ask for help.

Especially for someone like Lin Shanchu who had never received a positive response, begging was more like an act of accumulating disappointment.

Huo Xunzhou's expression was still very indifferent. His alluring eyes were cold and distant.

He would reject her, right?

He definitely would.

"I'm not a kind person."

Huo Xunzhou's voice was melodious and carried the same coldness as his aura.

It was an expected answer.

However, Lin Shanchu still felt a trace of disappointment in her heart.

"It's..." Fine.

"But I can take you in."

Lin Shanchu's words were interrupted by Huo Xunzhou.

She looked at Huo Xunzhou's cold and handsome face. Her heart started beating quickly. "Are you sure?"

Huo Xunzhou had seen her embarrassed look when she was forced by Lu Shiyuan.

He had reached out to her but never asked about her situation.

He was not a kind person.

From her point of view, it was only natural for him to refuse to take her in.

"But I won't take you in for nothing," Huo Xunzhou continued.

Lin Shanchu was stunned for two seconds. After she registered everything, she could not hide the smile on her face."I like to cook."

Huo Xunzhou did not lack money.

He wasn't interested in women.

The only thing she could do for him was to cook for him.

Huo Xunzhou glanced at Lin Shanchu and did not say anything.

Soon, Li Mo and Nan Mu finished washing the dishes and came out.

"Take Ms. Lin to the guest room," Huo Xunzhou ordered Li Mo.

Nan Mu, who was about to take out his phone and surf the internet, was flabbergasted.

He had only gone to wash the dishes with Li Mo, and Huo Xunzhou and Lin Shanchu had already agreed to live together!

After Li Mo took Lin Shanchu upstairs, Nan Mu went up to Huo Xunzhou and asked, "Aren't you guys progressing a little too fast?"

"What?" Huo Xunzhou frowned.

Nan Mu continued with a serious expression, "Lin Shanchu has already signed a contract with 'My Stage'. She's now a reserve member of the girl group. Girl group members aren't allowed to date. You guys can continue this when the show is over..."

Huo Xunzhou finally understood what Nan Mu was saying. "Have Li Mo accompany you to the hospital later."

"What for?" Nan Mu was confused.

Huo Xunzhou replied, "Get your brain checked out."

Nan Mu was dazed for a few seconds before he protested angrily, "You're calling me stupid again!"

...

Just like that, Lin Shanchu stayed at Huo Xunzhou's house.

She had only brought a case of money and an old rabbit doll with her when she left Lu Manor. She needed to buy clothes and daily necessities.

Huo Xunzhou asked Li Mo to take her to the mall.

The car had just left Huo Xunzhou's house when Li Mo sensed a car following them.