25. You Can Go To My House

Lu Shiyuan's silhouette disappeared into the cemetery.

"Big Brother," Li Mo asked Huo Xunzhou. "How did you know that Lu Shiyuan wouldn't open the car door?"

"Only men know each other the best." Huo Xunzhou chuckled.

Li Mo was speechless. "Huh?"

But why was he getting more and more confused?

Was he not a man?

Huo Xunzhou glanced at the surveillance camera in the corner. "Go and deal with it."

Then, he got up and got into the car.

Li Mo put the wheelchair in the trunk and went to deal with the surveillance camera.

Huo Xunzhou and Lin Shanchu were the only two people in the narrow car.

Lin Shanchu was the first to break the silence.

"Thank you," she said.

When Lu Shiyuan was outside the car just now, her heart was hammering in her throat.

She hadn't made any arrangements yet. If she were to be brought back by Lu Shiyuan just like that, she wouldn't be able to implement her future plans.

Fortunately, Lu Shiyuan didn't open the car door in the end.

Lu Shiyuan was a very conceited person. How could he allow his fiancée to hide in another man's car?

Even if he had guessed that she was in the car, he would not have opened the door for the sake of his pride.

Huo Xunzhou recalled that every time they met, Lin Shanchu would always thank him.

"Are you just going to issue another verbal thank you?"

"What?"

When she heard the man's voice, Lin Shanchu turned around to look at him.

Her eyes fell into the alluring eyes that made her heart skip a beat.

The space was already narrow, to begin with. At that moment, the air seemed to grow thinner.

"Then how do you want me to thank you?" Lin Shanchu looked away in embarrassment.

She started regretting her words the moment they fell.

This question was no different from giving the initiative to Huo Xunzhou.

"Do you know how to cook?" Huo Xunzhou asked without hesitation.

"Yeah." The necessary skill of a female lead in a sadistic novel was to prepare meals for the trashy male lead.

"Invite me to your house for dinner," Huo Xunzhou said.

When he was young, Lin Shanchu's mother brought him home for a meal.

After that, he never had such delicious food again.

It was unforgettable.

Lin Shanchu's eyes widened as she looked at him suspiciously. "My house?"

Huo Xunzhou did not seem like the kind of person who would make such an abrupt request.

However, he looked very serious and did not seem to be joking at all.

"Do you not want to accept that offer?" Huo Xunzhou raised an eyebrow.

Lin Shanchu slowly moved the corners of her lips in order to make herself look indifferent.

"But I don't have a home."

Lu Manor was not her home.

The old house of the Lin family had been demolished and rebuilt a few years ago.