44. There Goes My Happiness

Lin Shanchu's biological clock was very accurate.

She woke up at seven in the morning.

There was a camera in the dormitory. She carried a training suit meant for Class B members she had just received yesterday to the bathroom.

After washing up, she saw Yun Wu getting out of the bed next to her blearily.

Everyone was busy cleaning up till the late hours of the night, so most of them were still in bed.

"You woke up this early?" Yun Wu whispered to Lin Shanchu in a low voice.

Lin Shanchu smiled at her. "I'll be waiting for you in the cafeteria."

Yun Wu made an "okay" gesture.

Lin Shanchu walked out of the dormitory quietly. The cameraman, who was yawning, immediately perked up. "Are we filming this early in the morning?"

The cameraman nodded.

Other than the fixed camera positions in the training room, the official livestream shooting was actually at nine o 'clock.

However, Lin Shanchu was different.

Her presence could help the show go viral.

The production crew wanted nothing more than to install a camera on her so that they could stream her life all the time.

Seeing that the cameraman began to follow her, Lin Shanchu began to chat awkwardly with him.

Lin Shanchu asked, "Have you had breakfast?"

"Yeah."

"What did you eat?"

"Steamed buns, deep-fried dough sticks, and soy milk."

Lin Shanchu's eyes lit up. "In the cafeteria?"

She liked to eat steamed buns and soy milk, but the food in the production crew's cafeteria was all healthy and had low carbs.

It was probably to keep the members in shape.

The canteen would never provide high -calorie food like steamed buns and deep-fried dough sticks, which could easily make people fat.

As the training was starting today, Lin Shanchu did not put on any makeup.

She had some baby fat on her cheeks. Her skin was fair and delicate, and her cat-like eyes were bright and lively. She looked rather young without makeup, but at this moment, her eyes were filled with joy. Her every move was intoxicatingly beautiful.

The cameraman couldn't bear to shatter Lin Shanchu's fantasv, but he still told her the truth.

"I had breakfast outside."

The smile on Lin Shanchu's face gradually disappeared "Oh."

The audience members that had woken up early had already entered the live broadcast room by then. They just happened to watch the entire conversation between Lin Shanchu and the cameraman.

[Lin Shanchu: Well, there goes my happiness!]

[She actually likes to eat steamed buns and deep-fried dough sticks. She's so down-to-earth.]

[Hahaha! That moment when her fake smile starts to disappear!] [I'm a little curious about their breakfast.]

The breakfast in the cafeteria was still low-calorie and healthy.

The main course was sugar-free whole grain bread, eggs, and milk.

The fruits were dragon fruits and blueberries.