56. What a Killjoy

After Lin Shanchu had lunch, she went to Class A with Yun Wu.

After they practiced for a short while, members from other classes came over.

The members' abilities varied. Some could practice the theme song in a day, while others could not even follow the dance steps.

For example, the members of Class F.

Most of the members sought An Youyun out.

Who wouldn't love sweet-looking girls?

She was beautiful, had a sweet voice, and had a good temper.

Next was Yun Wu.

Yun Wu looked like a tough and arrogant girl, but the news of her teaching the dance steps in Class B yesterday had already spread. Everyone knew that she was willing to teach the dance steps and was extremely patient. The other students in Class A also had friends they knew.

In the end, Lin Shanchu was the only one left.

She didn't really care about anything as she continued practicing on her own calmly.

As she practiced, she felt someone watching her.

Lin Shanchu turned around and saw a girl sticking her head out of the door to look at her.

Lin Shanchu glanced at the name tag. It showed "Ning Yunxi".

She had an impression of Ning Yunxi.

Ning Yunxi's initial stage assessment was a kiddie dance, which did not look out of place since she had a child-like face.

After the performance ended, the instructors asked her why she had come to participate in the program.

Ning Yunxi had said that she didn't want to inherit her family's pig farm, so she had been wandering outside alone. However, her circumstances worsened to the point that she couldn't even eat. In the end, it was a friend who introduced her to the show. When she heard that food and accommodation were provided, she enrolled immediately.

Ning Yunxi did not expect Lin Shanchu to suddenly turn around. Her doe-like eyes kept blinking rapidly while she looked very nervous.

Lin Shanchu put her hands on her hips and tilted her head slightly. "Are you looking for me?"

"Yes." Ning Yunxi nodded and ran to her in small steps. She asked carefully,

"Can you teach me how to dance?

Humans had always lacked resistance to cute things.

"Sure. "

Such a cute little sister.

She must teach her!

They would not stop until Ning Yunxi learned the dance!

The comments went crazy.

[Lin Shanchu: Someone finally came to me.]

[Help! Why do I feel like every girl is a potential partner with Lin Shanchu now?]

[Isn't this the girl the one who has to raise pigs if she doesn't make her debut?] [Hahaha! Why did the crybaby come to Class A?]

[I spent the entire afternoon in Class F's live room yesterday. Ning Yunxi cried as she practiced the dance, but she just couldn't learn it. She was so pitiful yet cute at the same time! I can't help but laugh at her! Hahaha!]

Overjoyed, Ning Yunxi replied obediently, "Thank you, Big Sister."

The reason why she came to Lin Shanchu was that she felt that Lin Shanchu looked the gentlest and easiest to get along with.