64. Both Good Friend and Fiancé Are Here (1)

Xia Jinmeng felt uneasy when she saw Lin Shanchu looking ather. "What do you mean by that?"

Lin Shanchu suddenly took half a step forward.

The two of them were so close that they could count each other's eyelashes.

The inexplicable sense of oppression made Xia Jinmeng subconsciously want to step back.

However, Lin Shanchu, who was already prepared, grabbed her.

Lin Shanchu tilted her head.

She whispered into Xia Jinmeng's ear, "I know what kind of woman Lu Shiyuan likes. I can help you."

After she finished speaking, she stood up straight and smiled at Xia Jinmeng.

The latter then realized that Lin Shanchu had a pair of clear and bright eyes that resembled a cat's.

Lin Shanchu was really beautiful.

When she smiled, she looked so radiant that even Xia Jinmeng, a fellow woman, couldn't take her eyes off her.

Xia Jinmeng was stunned.

"Hmm?" Lin Shanchu noticed that Xia Jinmeng didn't respond for a long time, so she reached out and waved in front of her.

"Isn't Lu Shiyuan your fiancé?" Xia Jinmeng suddenly came back to her senses.

"You're actually willing to share him with others."

"What's there to be reluctant about?" Lin Shanchu's eyes widened slightly while looking very sincere.

It was natural for her to dispose of her trashy fiancé.

"Do..." Xia Jinmeng's expression became strange. "Do you not like men?" "Huh?" Lin Shanchu couldn't follow Xia Jinmeng's train of thought.

Xia Jinmeng's expression became stranger. "I'm not interested in women."

Lin Shanchu knew that Xia Jinmeng had urged Wen Tongtong to target her.

However, Lin Shanchu had just praised her for her talent and beauty.

Normal people would never be like this.

Lin Shanchu was a little abnormal.

"I..." Lin Shanchu came to a realization.

Now that she thought about it...

Lin Shanchu did not know anyone when she first joined the production crew.

However, in a short half a month, she had become familiar with many students.

Pretty girls were usually envied by others, so no one was willing to hang out with them.

However, Lin Shanchu was different. She seemed to be good at getting along with girls. She especially liked hanging out with them as well.

She was also particularly interested in that good-for-nothing Ning Yunxi.

The more Xia Jinmeng thought about it, the more she felt that her guess was right.

Lin Shanchu liked women!

"Xia Jinmeng, you... Hey! Don't go!"

Lin Shanchu still wanted to explain to Xia Jinmeng.

However, Xia Jinmeng had already left in a panic.

She seemed to be avoiding her like a snake.

Then, she disappeared in the blink of an eye.