81. Big Sister Lin Contributed to the Success I Have Today

Even Nan Mu was here.

Would Huo Xunzhou be far away?

Ji Yuan was correcting Ning Yunxi's movements.

Lin Shanchu snuck toward the door while he was not paying attention.

Ji Yuan turned around and saw Lin Shanchu sneaking to the door.

He was silent for a moment before he pretended to not see her. "Let's do it again."

The commenters were puzzled.

[Lin Shanchu ran away! Didn't you see it, Yuanyuan?]

[Is it possible that he deliberately let her go?]

[That's possible. After all, Lin Shanchu is his benefactor.] [What's with the whole benefactor thing?]

[Lin Shanchu was the one who exposed Fu Jue's incident...]

The audience in the live broadcast room tacitly replied with a wave of laughter.

Nan Mu had been watching from the door for a while.

When he saw Lin Shanchu coming over, he said with a look of admiration, "Not bad."

Lin Shanchu replied half-heartedly, "It's nothing." Then, she kept looking behind Nan Mu.

"He didn't come." Nan Mu had always been sharp. He knew who Lin Shanchu was looking for without asking.

"Why?" Lin Shanchu was stunned.

Nan Mu looked at her calmly before replying meaningfully, "I also want to know the reason."

Lin Shanchu's expression stiffened.

"What did you do to my innocent Xunzhou in the infirmary that day?"

"It was nothing." Lin Shanchu's expression returned to normal. She looked very calm.

"Then why did he say he wanted to leave the production crew?" Nan Mu asked suspiciously.

"It... It can't be that bad, right?" She had only kissed his hand. He shouldn't be that petty.

Nan Mu had an "I knew something was up" expression on his face.

Only then did Lin Shanchu know that she had been tricked.

Sure enough, the people around Huo Xunzhou were not easy to deal with.

Lin Shanchu turned around and went back to the training room.

"I was lying!" Nan Mu shouted at her from behind.

Although Huo Xunzhou didn't say that he was leaving the show, he had been acting strangely for the past two days.

He had called Huo Xunzhou today to ask him to come to the program group to see Lin Shanchu.

In the end, Huo Xunzhou hung up the phone as soon as he heard Lin Shanchu's name.

Nan Mu turned around and walked out.

He took out his phone and called Huo Xunzhou.

"What is it?" Huo Xunzhou's tone was cold.

"I saw Lin Shanchu just now. Her training's going well."

"Oh," Huo Xunzhou replied.

According to Huo Xunzhou's usual personality, he would usually say, "If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up."

But he didn't say it today.

He was clearly waiting for Nan Mu to continue.

Nan Mu could sense a hint of "anticipation" in his silence.