Chapter 125: Eventual Destruction

Lin Shanchu rejected the call and silenced her phone.

Although she didn't say a word, Huo Xunzhou could already guess from her expression that Lu Shiyuan was the one who called.

Li MO also told him about the disappearance of the evidence at the police station.

Even though he didn't know exactly what happened to Lin Shanchu, he knew that she hated Lu Shiyuan.

Therefore, the disappearance of the evidence was a fatal blow to Lin Shanchu.

That was why he rushed to the Lu Corporation as soon as he got off the plane.

He had no way of knowing what Lin Shanchu had been thinking while she was alone on the rooftop.

However, he knew very well that Lin Shanchu must have had the intention to commit suicide at one point.

Fortunately, she still had the desire to live.

And she only had one desire to live.

That was to destroy Lu Shiyuan.

Not only Huo Xunzhou, but Li MO also guessed that this call was from Lu Shiyuan.

He had many questions, but he did not dare to ask.

The disappearance of the evidence was particularly strange.

After that, Lin Shanchu went up to the rooftop alone, apparently having suffered a huge blow from the evidence's disappearance.

He was afraid that he might agitate Lin Shanchu again if he were to ask her about it.

Nan Mu did not know anything.

However, seeing the heavy atmosphere, he did not dare to speak casually.

Lin Shanchu didn't notice the tense atmosphere.

Today's share market was already opened.

She opened it and said with a smile, "The Lu Corporation's stock has crashed to its lowest limit."

Her cheerful tone sounded like she was announcing something good.

Nan Mu was excited when he heard that. "The Lu Corporation's shares have crashed so much. Should I buy some? Wouldn't I be able to make a lot of money when it rises? "

Huo Xunzhou looked at Nan Mu coldly.

Li MO quietly kicked him and whispered, "Are you stupid?"

He actually said that the Lu Corporation's stock price would rise in front of Ms. Lin. Ms. Lin was eager for the Lu Corporation to go bankrupt.

"Of course, but don't hold on to it for too long," Lin Shanchu said after a light pause.

Nan Mu was a smart man, so he instantly understood what Lin Shanchu was saying. "How long should I wait before selling it?"

Lin Shanchu propped her chin and thought for a while. "Before the finale of 'My Stage'."

She stood up once she was done talking.

"I should go."

Now that Lu Shiyuan was released, she had to meet him.

Li MO followed her out of the study without Huo Xunzhou ordering him.

Huo Xunzhou got up and went to the balcony.

Soon, Lin Shanchu and Li MO appeared in his field of vision.

He watched Lin Shanchu leave before returning to his room.

Nan Mu followed behind him before slapping his head.