two*

** sexual content ** yes again only brief **

It doesn't take much to get my heart racing, but the way Asra was looking at me was like nothing I had ever seen before. His hooded, deep eyes sent shivers down my spine and his resounding growl had my skin rising with goosebumps.

My hands automatically reached for the straps of my dress, pulling them down to reveal my naked chest. His eyes watched the motions, darkening when my dress fell to the floor. My thumbs hooked into the waistband of my panties next, sliding them down my legs and from my feet. Silence filled the room as the tension grew.

"What now?" I whispered.

Dark eyes snapped to mine and before I could blink, he was around the desk, grabbing hold of my waist. He threw me, pretty much, onto the sofa along the far wall, landing with a gasp that left me winded. I didn't have time to react, completely taken advantage of as he hovered over me.

"Now, it's my turn." He growled.

Asra's thumbs fiddled with the buttons of his shirt, dragging it down his back and revealing his tan skin and dark tattoos. I watched him hungrily, my body warming as he moved onto his belt next. He slowly slid the leather through the buckle before unclasping it with a sharp snap. I gulped when he stepped closer, grabbing my jaw softly.

"Take them off."

I nodded silently, grabbing hold of his zipper and pulling. The sharp noise filled the air before I pulled his trousers down, the fabric gliding along his skin. He kicked them off once they reached the bottom before gesturing me to grab hold of his boxers. I hesitated, staring at the bulge that awaited me, my hands shaking.

Asra's hands wrapped around my own, and my eyes darted up to meet his. "You don't have to."

I smiled, shaking my head. "It's okay."

I blinked back down to his hidden length, removing my hands from his grip. I was enjoying undressing him, watching and doing it gave me a strange sort of thrill. Slowly, I pulled the band down with one hand as my other bravely dug inside. My hand wrapped around his heat, pulling him from the confinement. I vaguely heard Asra curse as my hand pulled at his length, his hand dropping to my hair.

His cock was hot and heavy in my hand, the thickness more than I could hold. I squeezed lightly, enjoying the way his hand tightened in my hair. A shock of excitement ran down my spine and I did it again, earning a small moan in return.

"Fuck. You keep doing that and I will explode." He hissed as I ran my hand along his length.

I laughed lightly, allowing him to pull his hips away from me. Asra pulled me to my feet, claiming my lips with his own. I sank into his hold, letting him take control. My body burned as the sexual tension grew, our naked bodies moulding into each other.

His hand slid between my thighs, pressing into my mound. I jolted against him, pulling my mouth away with a gasp. His lips trailed down my jaw, leaving tingling, wet kisses in his wake. My back arched, his hands digging into the small of my back.

"Turn around." He whispered into my ear.

He spun me around until my ass rested against his hard cock. I shuddered involuntarily as his hand ran up and down my spine, before firmly pressing into the middle of my back. I bent forward, grabbing onto the back of the sofa. He urged my knees to bend, resting them on the sofa cushions. My spine was rigid until he ran his hand down it, coaxing me with gentle words.

"Relax, I'll take care of you." He murmured.

His hand grabbed at my flesh, groaning as I arched for him. Fingers probed at my core, collecting wetness before smoothing it over my clit. He drove me to my first orgasm pretty quickly, my body shuddering into relaxation.