twenty four **

* heavyyyy sc *

Asra sinks into me without hesitation, holding me up with his strong arms.

I moan, wrapping around him like a snake. My hands fall into his hair, wrapping around the soft waves at the nape of his neck. He growls, connecting his mouth with his claim as he fills me. Holding me firm around his torso, he allows me a few moments to adjust. I grind my hips, edging him on as the heat in my core builds.

I'm a burning, aching mess and I just want him to get on with it already!

"Asra..." I warned.

He growls, moving his mouth up to kiss me. Holding me effortlessly, he bends and thrusts up into me. He starts slowly, easing into me, and stretching me to his width. I wriggle against him, my body warming to his rhythmic thrusts. We have never coupled in this position, and the lack of control I have in tempo is frustrating.

When he pulls me down until he bottoms out, I dig my fingers into his skin. I press into his lower stomach and grind, whimpering as the ache in my core begs to be sated.

Parting our mouths, I beg. "Please, Asra, I want to fuck already."

"So needy, Tulip?" He mumbled.

I huff, annoyed at his teasing. Suddenly, we move further to the shore and he is laying me on the lake's bed. A shiver runs over my skin, goosebumps flaring as the warmth envelops me. He stays inside of me, forcing me to keep my legs wrapped around his hips. I clench around him, palming at the droplets of water along his chest.

"You feel fucking amazing." He breathes.

I moan as he buries himself, before pulling out until only his tip remained.

"Asra!" I swore at his tease.

He grinned at my curse, unfazed by my death-glare. I was aching, losing my composure moments before he dives back into me. His hips jerk, and I melt into his touch.

Asra wasted no time in spreading me open, filling me to the brim. I could feel the tip of him brush my cervix, curving into my g-spot. I squirm, the pressure building inside of me as his hips snap into mine. My back arches and one of his hands snakes beneath me to pull me closer. I feel the water drip from my skin and feel my hair pool around me.

Asra's breath is hot on my neck as he leans in close. "You are so fucking gorgeous."

I squirm, sinking my nails into his skin as he strikes my sweet spot. "Asra..."

"Yes?" He purrs. "What is it, baby? Tell me what you want, tell me what it feels like, Tulip."

I curse, my eyes fluttering closed. "You."

"Me?" He slows his pace.

"I need your cock. Harder." I begged.

"I do not want to tear you in two, Tulip." He muses.

I snap my eyes open, pulling myself up so our gazes are millimetres away. Desire and instinct took over, the irrational need to copulate overwhelming me. Gone was my moral justice, and instead it left me with nothing but hunger.

"Asra, I need you. I need all of you inside of me."

His growl in response shocked me. It was so feral, so animalistic, that it took my breath away. Without another word, another thought, he was rutting back into me. I squealed, falling back into the water with the impact. The waves surrounded me, caressing me softly despite his harsh movements.

"You want it rough, huh?" He growled my ear.

I moaned, nodding frantically. My eyes were wide as they stared up at the darkening of his own. His canines flashed in the moonlight, the sun having disappeared beyond the horizon. As one arm kept him upright, the other scooped under my back and pulled me half out the water. If he let go, I feared I would not get back up.