twenty six*

*sexual content ahead* yes again

Much to my surprise, Asra did take me on the sand again. My teasing only got me so far and before I knew it, I was on my hands and knees as he pulled my hair and rammed into me. I say rammed, I literally mean it, but I was so ready for him, heated from his touch alone. His claws dug into my skin, his beast side enjoying every single piece of me as it rose to the surface. Something about riling him up only made me feel hotter, and I moaned as he pulled on my hair.

I had already come undone twice, and that was when he forced me to lie flat on the sand. One hand groped my ass as the other tugged on my hair. My fingers dug into the sand as soft cries of pleasure escaped my throat. His dug deep into me as his hands moulded my flesh, his body looming over me, casting a shadow.

Weakly crying his name, my energy depleted as he drove me over the edge yet again. I felt his breath heavy on my shoulder, and it pleasantly surprised me when he groaned, indicating he was close. I had thought he was completely beast by his roughness, but a minor slip of sanity let me know Asra still had some control. At least he wouldn't break me in half just yet.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, gonna make everyone know you're mine." His snarl was deep and deadly, but it did the opposite effect of scaring me.

My body tremored, shaking as my walls gripped him with my fourth vigorous climax. He moaned, before shoving his climax so deep into me, I almost tasted him. My orgasm soared, spluttering moans leaving my lips as my back arched. I felt his heavy breath on my throat as his hand pulled on my hair, his body so dominating and hot. Fireworks exploded in my mind and body as the warmth of the mate bond washed over me as hot as the lake.

His name was a whisper on my lips as he held himself steady, and I could feel how heavy he was breathing. His wolf was right there. I could see the splinters of hairs on the back of his hands as he loosened his grip on my head.

Thankfully, we were on the very shallow part of the shore, so I didn't drown, but the waves still lapped at my shoulders and submerged my legs.

But now I was covered with sand and semen.

Get it?

Sea-men?

Ha.

"Asra..." I sighed, resting my head on my forearms.

He growled, not speaking. I wiggled my ass, but it only seemed to drive him in deeper. I gasped, goosebumps prickling my skin with pleasure and he growled. My movements only seemed to increase his weight on me until he was pinning me to the floor. I huffed, peeking over my shoulder to find his face inches from mine.

His pupils were blown, canines glinting from his parted lips as he forced himself not to claim me again. His ears had even changed, slightly sharper, and his hair was unruly. I paused, taking in this strange man. He must be waiting for his shift to calm down before getting off of me. Was this a half-shift? Claws, teeth, eyes, ears, even the fine hairs on his body stood to attention. My checklist was checking.

My lips quirked at the thought, but my head grew heavy and I let it plop back down onto my arms. A yawn escaped me, my body and mind exhausted. We had fucked twice, and I had climaxed way too many times to track. Not to mention the bites draining the last of my energy resources.

Eyes fluttering closed, I actually embraced the heavy warmth of Asra on top of me. The water lapped at my hips, the sand strangely soft beneath my bare stomach.

I don't know when he took my bikini bra off, but I woke from the bite with it gone. I assumed that was at the bottom of the lake with the pretty shells.